Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you experienced? (Tatooine/Open)

[member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Kaguya"]

My Location: Rippin' Rancor Cantina, Tatooine

Tatooine. Obi-Wan Kenobi had once referred to the place as the most wretched hive of scum and villainy. And that suited her and Worsh just fine. Their Jast 1 Freighter; named Fleabag was low on fuel, and they were running low on credits, so they had stopped off on the rim.

They were in the corner of the bar, her Mon Calamari Co-Pilot was hating life in the arid and hot environment.

"Kark, I need some fething lotion if we keep landing on this rock Seraya!" He said, anger making his fishy features weird looking.

She smirked, half cocked and poured them both another shot.

"Eat it fish face. Y'know I love ya, but we need these creds. Now be cool Aight?" She replied.

They slammed their shots, and the fun had just begun!

Sage had been sent on an errand by her mother, she was to head into town to pick up some power converters, she had already picked up the parts she needed and was dying of thirst, she would stop off at the cantina. She had to keep her face wrapped up in a scarf so she didnt burn, she would step inside and unwrap the scarf. She would walk up to the bar ordering a drink she would look around

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Levi was typically not the person to stick out like a sore thumb, but in this place? She was a very large, blue thumb. As she walked tentatively into the bar, looking here and there, she tried to get a general bearing on the situation. She'd never been to Tatooine before now, but from what she'd seen in the small amount of time she'd been there, she began to piece together why it was known as being a giant pit of crime. People were so rude here! Though she figured she'd have to get used to that sooner or later, if she was to continue doing odd jobs and exploring the galaxy. Currently, she had her blaster on her side, concealed somewhat by her jacket, though she realized that it didn't matter. In fact, it seemed uncommon if anything for someone not to be armed on Tatooine. Anyway, as she finally composed herself, straightening her walk and dulling her facial expressions, she searched the cantina for someone in particular. She had volunteered on an opportunity to make some credits, if anything then simply for the experience of getting her hands a bit dirty. Her father had been a smuggler, and now that she carried his name, there would be people after that name eventually. She'd have to prepare herself. As her eyes found a Mon Calamari towards the back of the cantina conversing with a human female, she figured she'd found her contact. Walking over as casually as she could, she soon found herself sliding next to the pair with a small smirk. "Well hello there."

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Sage Kennedy"]

[member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Levi Hutch"]

Levi approached. The first sign of her passing was her bright blue skin, which Seraya's eyes locked onto immediately. Yea they were taking on a few crew, though not many. And they had to be vetted. As she approached, Seraya's hand went for her blaster, until the woman spoke. When she delivered her greeting, Seraya kicked out a chair with her boot.

"Have a seat newbie. What's ya name an where ya from?"

Worsh kept watch, his beady little eyes travelling this way and that. He did spot one redhead. And he thought she was cute.

"Got a minute for me to socialize?" He asked.

"Go for it dude, get er tiger!" She teased.

Worsh Scowled and stormed off in her direction. When he was next to her he took his own seat.

"Well hello darlin'"

As she sat down in the chair provided, the chiss looked around once, more as if she couldn't believe she was in a place like this. Watching the fish head walk off to stalk his eye candy, she couldn't help but to let loose a small chuckle at the exchange of words between the two. "Name's Levi, and where i'm from doesn't really matter. Or it shouldn't, really." She didn't know too much about this kind of life yet, but she remembered quite fondly that her father had easily been tracked down and killed because he had been careless with his personal details. Not that it had been his fault at the time, but Levi didn't want anyone eventually tracking down her mother because of her. As a server droid came over, she ordered a simple water. She wasn't a drinker in the slightest. There was this one time where she had secretly tried some of her dad's alcohol he had hidden away, and it had left the worst taste in her mouth. Since then, she'd been pure. Well, in that area at least.

Sage would be in her own little world, this planet was known for having a great diversity in species. She would think back on the strange series of events that had happened these past few weeks, she had discovered she could control a mysterious thing known as the force, it allowed her to do a great number of things, including moving things with her mind which was strange.

THis is why she didnt notice the mans approach, her bright white wings were wrapped around her back, as the man spoke to her she would become flustered before turning to him "Why hello" She said downing her drink

[member="Levi Hutch"]

Centered on the counter, sat a very much underage Kaguya. Presently, the young woman had gained the attention of some rather inebriated men who had surrounded her at the bar. She was doing her best to shrug off their drunken advances, ignoring the fact they all smelled of cheap liquor and had managed to spill their current beverages on her hoodie...her favorite purple hoodie...and the irritation grew.

After several minutes of the rather annoying attempts to bed her, she stood and shoved her way through the bunch. Quickly, the girl distanced herself from the group, and attempted to regain her bearings. Quickly, her violet eyes spotted a rather unusual flash of blue in this place, and inquisitively, they followed.

[member="Levi Hutch"][member="Sage Kennedy"][member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

[member="Levi Hutch"] [member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Kaguya"]

The bar was rollin' now.

She addressed her Chiss friend.

"Well that's a good stance. It'll keep ya alive for a while. Welcome Levi. How you feel about causing some hell for the Empire and the First Order?"

It was all tall tales and such. But hey she'd survived a stint on an Imperial Vessel multiple times. With extra crew on The Fleabag, hopefully they wouldn't fall into that category. The new girl came over as well and she kicked out another seat.

At the bar Worsh had pretty much given up. Upon seeing the flustered look of Sage he gulped.

"Need a job?"

Seraya rolled her eyes, and reminded herself to talk to him later.

"Come on over new blood. What you got to offer to a crew. Same offer is on the table as was with Levi here."

Sage would not mind the mans attempts, as he made his way back over to the table she would follow him, pulling up a chair she would listen, she would sit down very gently to not damage her very very delicate white wings. She would listen to the woman's offer, she did need money so she would listen to what the woman said about causing hell for the empire and first order "Count me in that is if you'll have me, I have jedi training in basic lightsaber combat as well as Makashi and Soresu so all in all I am a pretty balanced fighter" she said

[member="Kaguya"]
[member="Levi Hutch"]

Following the blue woman lead Kaguya to a table with an odd gathering. Apparently, the "leader" was offering jobs to any who showed interest. This point was proven as another wandered towards the seating and immediately became ensnared. This caused the woman to giggle devilishly.

But not wanting to become dragged in herself, yet, she took up position near the booth, pulling her hood up over her head and continued nursing her drink.

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] / [member="Sage Kennedy"] / [member="Levi Hutch"]

[member="Levi Hutch"] [member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Kaguya"]

"Cool."

She raised her hand, ordering another round of drinks from the Twi'lek bar tender and then placing a few creds in their canteen. No doubt her new friends were thirsty. They had a long way to go, and some of them had no idea the horrors that would await them. But one thing hung heavy on her mind.

Word had reached her of a Flagship project. A huge behemoth being built by the Imperials.

"I'm not gonna lie, my next mission is dangerous. You'll either be a hero, or die a martyr. The Imperials are building a Flagship. A big boy with tons and tons of guns. Naturally in the interest of liberty, it's gotta be sabotaged. So I need a real assessment. An gut check. How far are you willing to go?"

She let that sink in. Imperial Prison was no joke, and she doubted she could break them all out. Well maybe a few.

Sage would hesitate on this matter for a moment, she had lived under Imperial rule her whole life and hated every moment of it, she had seen what it did to people. Her parents had been completely changed by this tyranny that was the empire. She would sacrifice everything if thats what it took to end this, she would give her own life if thats what it took.

Her mothers species were known as warriors, she was no exception she was ready for this. "I will sacrifice everything if thats what it takes to end the tyranny, if things go south I will be able to hold them off while the rest of you get away"

As the redhead came over to the table, Levi grinned to herself. The more the merrier, right? "Well since we're sharing here, i'm an excellent pilot as well as being one hell of a shot with my trusty little friend." She patted the weapon at her side as she talked, finding herself loosening up a little more as the whole encounter went on. It seemed that she found her element here. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she spotted a small stationary figure that seemed to be watching the 'girl's club'. Though she said nothing of the matter, she did make note of the stranger. Perhaps another piece of firewood for the fire? Bringing her attention back to the conversation, Levi listened intently at the light description of the job at hand. An Imperial ship, one with loads of firepower. She had read a little about these guys, but had yet to have any run-ins with them. Maybe it was naivety then, but Levi grinned and took a drink of her water. "Hell, i'm in." She knew then, that somewhere up there, her daddy was smiling down on her.

[member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Kaguya"]

[member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Levi Hutch"]

They were both in the affirmative, which gave her a wicked grin. As she smiled, the Mon Cal smiled as well. This was their life’s goal, to bring the fight to the enemy, to oppose tyranny no matter how powerful or how great it was. Yes it was great day in this bar.

"Excellent. Ladies, I toast to your courage and badassery!"

She raised her glass.

"Stay if you wish, leave if you wish, but we depart tomorrow. Be ready with your gear. Docking bay 36 Alpha."

She slammed her drink, clinking her glass against theirs and then downing it. Worsh called for another round and she roared with delight. Tonight they would party, because tomorrow was not a promised day...

Smiling at the other two, Levi raised her glass of water in toast, regardless of how silly it would seem. Though the bar scene really wasn't her type of crowd, she really thought she could find camaraderie in these two women. As she leaned back in her seat however, she couldn't help but notice the redhead's apparent fascination with her. Had she never seen a chiss before? Though maybe the question was unfair. She herself was from Coruscant, where all manner of species came and went. Being from a backwater planet like Tatooine, perhaps Sage hadn't been exposed to many other species. So, she let her look. After all, Levi was a chiss-human hybrid, taking the best of both worlds in her own opinion.

[member="Sage Kennedy"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Formorta entered the establishment exhausted from the days.. 'labors', and wanting to just relax with what spare time she had and review over an important and unexpected massage she received earlier. removing her mask she walk towards the bar taking into account the strange group of women and the mon cal toasting rather energetically. Holstering her weapons she made her way to the bar keeping an eye of the group on her left slightly interested in what they where celebrating about but was ultimately drawn back to the message she received.

'interesting offer, but why me' she mumbled to herself while inspecting the message. 'i might have to talk to this person face to face to go over the detail, but getting all the way to the core worlds seem really out of the way for me'. Formorta looked around knowing that there should usually be a smuggler of some sort that she could pay to hitch a rise but the day didn't seem to agree with her as not recognizable pilots seemed to be around. Though maybe that group of people might have a ship, they don't seem to be from on world, to diverse.

Fomrorta kept an eye on the group, waiting for the optimal time for her to maybe introduce herself if they where indeed a ship crew of some sort and slightly cringing for lack of sociability "i really need to get better at making friends" she sighed to herself before taking one last glace over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom