Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Are You Being Harassed?

You can report me, y’know. I’ll see it but policies are in place (and why we have a second Head Admin, Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris ) to make me shut up, sit down, and listen. I literally cannot rule on a report against me.

You can also report harassment. No matter who is doing it. Please don’t joke about it. Please treat it seriously. As big of a joke as I am, as aloof as I try to be, Staff is and always has been instructed to approach this very seriously.

We trust you to treat it the same. But we also want you, the community, aware of your options.

This is just an awareness post because people on Discord dont think we’re mature enough to handle this.

I’m telling you we are, and we’re currently crushing it. Reports are at an all time low, hype for RP is at an all time high.

And this year, instead of getting complacent with the status quo like we usually do, my instruction to Staff is “increase the lead.”

We’re up good. If you’re sheltering a harasser, abuser, bad apple who won’t leave you alone - help us increase the lead. Talk to us. Bring your facts, evidence, context. We need it. And if you have it, we’ll increase the lead further.

We’re Chaos. We own the finish line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom