Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You an Angel? [Silver Jedi Dominion of Iego]

After the fighting had stopped, Xieza lowered his saber and turned it off. He noticed that he was sweating from the recent conflict. He had engaged two of the hostiles earlier and that had been a true test of his strength. He didn't know why they had attacked or what they wanted, but he was glad it was over now. Xieza walked and drank some water to refresh himself.

"I'm glad that the conflict is over now. Hopefully it won't have to come to this again."

When Xieza had finished drinking his water, he went off to help wherever help was needed. It looked like Iego was going to become a valuable ally to the Silver Jedi in the future.

[member="Serana "], [member="Gwrtheyrn"] , [member="Nagate Hei"] , [member="Maya Whitelight"] , [member="Coci Heavenshield"] , [member="Connor Harrison"] , [member="Taiden Keth"] , [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​

As the fighting had come to an end and the healing began, both physically, emotionally, and diplomatically, Cambria shut down her lightsaber and reattached it to her utility belt. There was much work still left to do to help the inhabitants of Iego, especially now after the unfortunate events that had ensued.

The Guardian looked at [member="Judah Lesan Jr."], her young Corellian padawan learner who had accompanied Bri on this Silver Jedi Order mission, and gave him a pat on the back.

"You did well by my side today in the thick of things, my padawan. Now let us side by side again help to restore peace and trust, and also to rebuild these people's lands. Your expertise hands will be of great use I am sure of it," the blue-hued Twi'lek Jedi nodded, knowing that building things was JJ's forte, then began walking off towards a shelter that was needing much repair.

@SJO

(2)

JJ nodded at his master's praise. It wasn't a rare thing, but Cambria was not known to offer praise lightly. Her words had weight, and when offered, were exactly what she wanted to say. It was the difference between her and his father. Judah, and JJ both, often said things first and thought about it afterward. JJ was more so like that than his father. Age had tempered the senior Judah with a patience JJ still lacked. The green blade of his saber retreated to its source as Judah stood tall once again. He was now taller than his master, something which he had not been when they parted ways the day Cambria took [member="Sasha Voss"] with her to train. Soft, but deep, brown eyes turned to catch the look of pride in the eyes of his rutian master.

"Yes, I would very much like to help with the rebuilding, even see it through to the end if possible. May we stay even when the others have gone, or must return with the rest of the group."

As much as it was natural for JJ to want to wander, he was his father's son after all, he was hesitant to simply leave. He knew if left to his own whims, he may abandon the order all together in search of the one person he missed greatly. His desire burned for Sasha, but the force seemed to keep them apart. Had it been a mistake for them to deepen their bond through the force by joining themselves in a physical way? JJ would never think that, no matter the outcome, whether she was ever part of his life again or not.

"There is much to do here."

[member="Cambria Zadira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom