Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we ready for a non-dominion dominion?

I like it! I can't see Judah doing the student revolution honestly. I do see him more with the natives thing....I could make it work easier.

[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] -- So when are we starting? Anyone like to start? I'm ready for some fun and I'm sure the Jedi are ready for some Jedi like things.

Judah Dashiell said:
I like it! I can't see Judah doing the student revolution honestly. I do see him more with the natives thing....I could make it work easier.

[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] -- So when are we starting? Anyone like to start? I'm ready for some fun and I'm sure the Jedi are ready for some Jedi like things.
The 'plot lines' are just loose scenarios if anyone wants to hit it up. We can totally Adventure Sucellus and not touch the Student issue. If it's not written up? Then it's just an OOC concept. :D In fact, anyone can set up any other plot lines as the Adventure/Dominion progresses. And we can start any time, by anyone. I could start, if that's easier on folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom