Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are non-force psychic powers a thing?

Myra

M
The question is pretty simple, are psychic powers (telekinesis, Telepathy, etc) which are estranged from the force a thing?

Unlikely for the most part, as stuff like that is explained in SW by it being of the Force. However, bonded (or not?) telepathic communication I would think isn't rare in some species? But little else is unbeholden to the Force in this.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I fly this one on intuition. You know, what non-force users call luck and instinct? Yea, that's Marina. :D
Other than that, when it comes to levitating/controlling objects or beings by will alone...in this universe it's force related.

Audren Sykes said:
Telepathy, yes. Certain species have that ability. Telekinesis appears to not be for the most part; Wookieepedia notes it only as a single species that might have it without the Force.
That's not entirely true. Celegians are an example of a species with an innate form of mild telekinesis, but I understand your meaning in that it is by no means common or even heard of for a species to have Jedi Knight level telekinetic abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom