Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archangel Wants You !! (For Processing) (OOC Thread)

The Age of Steel has begun!

With my tech submission approved (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17218-the-archangel-processing-machine/) we now have a way of turning organics into HRDs.

My question is, would anyone be interested in having this happen to their characters? Of course, for PCs it’s always a voluntary choice for the writer, but if you wanted your character to be captured and processed that could be fun. Or, if you wanted your character to volunteer for it, that’s fine too.

Naturally myself and my fellow traveller @[member="Moira Skaldi"] intend to one day convert the whole galaxy , so get in now at the ground floor! :p

If you have any questions please ask here or PM.

We also offer gift vouchers for that perfect Life Day present for the one you love/hate….

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Jaxton said that we need to do a public search for one, which is why I removed it from my tech submission. It's rare tech after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom