Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved, With a Warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tefka said:
I like your passion, but nobody's actually being irrational. This thread is the poster boy for rational discussion right now.
Not on the OP.... People seem to be thinking the 'Abuse and Suffer' lines are somehow negative or accusatory, unless I'm reading wrong. And I just don't see, or take it thus. Seems like, to me, a bit of a misunderstanding and/or paranoia.

Regardless, at least no one has threatened to leave the site, insulted my family, or stolen my cattle. Hate me some damn cattle rustlers.

Tefka said:
we don't even need Judges.

giphy.gif

Jk.

Plz don't.

Although, a point of clarification: having been a factory judge myself at one point, I in no way intended this post to be an accusation leveled against factory judges, who do indeed do a lot of thankless work.

Merely a consult question for what people think of the trend.

I'll stop attaching caveats to my approvals (for the most part) on the understanding that people know if they do abuse it will be pulled and reviewed.

It was just something I did I guess as a helpful reminder. It's not a big issue for me.

inb4 we get complaints that a submission got pulled because someone abused it and forgot that we would pull it because they weren't reminded

Let's all reschedule to meet back up in that thread when it inevitably happens, this one's about run its course.

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
[member="Darth Orcus"]

I approve of this message, but don't use it as a means to abuse others.

Pending Community approval

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I created 'abuse and suffer' as a tongue-in-cheek thing, mostly when judging stuff my friends subbed. Some people turned it into a common and often insulting practice. Glad it's officially ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom