Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentice Wanted

"Grey" is not a crack about my hair color.
Looking for apprentice, preferably light sided and not affiliated with any Jedi order. Must be open minded, and willing to travel. We go where the Force takes us and do what it tells us. This typically does not involve sleeping in a five star hotel. Must bring own tent and sleeping bag. Serious inquiries only.

On a more serious note, I haven't had a chance to do much with this character, and I'm looking to get a start. I want to try something different, so expect unconventional stories with an emphasis on character development over action.

Hi! I'm willing to have my character take some time away from mercenary-ing around the galaxy and advance the training that he never completed. He was also kicked out of the Jedi order, but for killing a slave trader. He's most definitely light-side, but believes in a more proactive approach to enforcing peace rather than the more passive diplomatic route of the Jedi. That said, I read your bio, and her style could definitely be a good outlook for him to learn from in order to try and temper his more aggressive tendencies.[member="Margaret the Grey"]

"Grey" is not a crack about my hair color.
Hmm, this is a conundrum. I like both your characters, and I think there's lots of story potential in either route. You can't blame me for having difficulty choosing.

Which is why I propose a different route. Unconventional Jedi, unconventional solution. How about we all work together?

You both have a common background, which is a plus. Both born and raised as slaves, freed and nurtured by soldiers, partially trained in the ways of the Force, but with reason to be distrustful of Jedi orders. I suspect you would get along well. There's a certain symmetry to your backgrounds that could make for a lasting bond, and decent synergy with your skillsets. That would certainly make combat training easier.

If you both agree, we can get this show on the road soonest. If not, well, we'll figure something out.

[member="RangerVisoN7"] | [member="Nuuc Lapt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom