Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Apprentice looking for a Sith master.

Hey, so I recently returned to the site and was looking for spots to start writing with my previous character, street rat ganger turned dark side apprentice, Maris Fero.

She’s currently looking for something, and OOC I’m looking for someone (or more than one) to make her an actual Sith rather than the codeless wanderer she is now.

I had initially been looking for links to the Maw faction (and would still like that) as their sith ethos rings true with Maris. In the meantime, I’m more interested in just finding her way into that force cult. She’s practically housetrained (basic saber skills, some force abilities and already talented and ruthless) but needs some honing - and opinion-shaping.

Her marketable skills include cat burglars agility, a con artist cunning, natural talent for mimicry and deception, a taste for larceny and a cold-blooded will to succeed. She really has a thing for bringing down whatever system she imagines is chaining her potential, and an urge to ‘eat the rich’.

If you have any ideas or urge to interact feel free to DM me here or Discord for a chat.

Bio is Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom