Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentice looking for a master

Louise

here for your dad
Hey hey hey!

Well we have an abundance of Sith actually, so you should have no problem finding a Sith. Just go ahead and dive in! :)

As I was informed by the admin, I created a character account for Daxton Bane, however I have a couple of quick questions:
1. Do I need to repost the character sheet of Daxton Bane using the character account of Daxton Bane? I had originally posted from my user account.
2. Once I get confirmation on my force ranking can start posting on the boards?
3. Do I have to apply for membership with the Sith Empire or can I start posting directly to their thread?

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I hope to see you all in the void of space soon.

Louise

here for your dad
Hey hey!

1. I don't think it's needed for you to repost the character sheet, as long as for now on you use your Daxton Bane account for posts regarding your character.

2. You don't need any conformation, you can just dive straight in (I've granted Daxton the rank of Sith Apprentice, so you're covered there.) :)

3. http://starwarsrp.net/groups/7-sith-empire/ Here's the link for the Sith Empire, you just need to click join on the top right above the banner and you're good to go! Dive in and roleplay to your heart's content!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I have a question and I hope you don't mind me asking it here.

Lets say my character is participating in an existing thread which is on-going, but I want to rp some actions on a different place which occured at an earlier time, would I be allowed to open a new thread?

I am asking because my character is currently on a planet under seige, and I would want to know if I can rp some of things he was busy with a few month prior to the seige taking place or do I have to conclude the current scene first before I do that?

The reason I ask is I want to avoid the impression that I attached a warp drive to my character allowing him to be in two different places. Thank you.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Go for it Daxton.

The important thing is to communicate the time-shift with the other writers you are role-playing with. Like adding a brief message at the top of the thread saying:

"This thread takes place six months before this 'thread' (link)." ...Or something like that.

It is as simple as that. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom