Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentice In Need Of Teacher

Hello! While I'm not super new to forum RP and I've been in love with Star Wars for a long time, I'm still a little intimidated of playing a master of anything of the like. This thread is simply to serve as a kind of creative launching point for myself into this whole tangle of conflict with my little force sensitive gal Rela. I have yet to decide if she's going to become Sith or Jedi, but I that's up to whomever answers first. Thank you so much for reading!

[member="leonine"]

Welcome to SWRP! As a small bit of advice I would suggest creating your character's biography so that interested folks might get a better understanding of her background and some of your goals for her. :)

That would be great! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'll be starting up school again in January, but other than that I have pretty open availability. Now I'm still in the process of typing up my character bio, but once I'm finished I'll post the link here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom