Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apparently, I've got business to do :)

Okay, so at the start of the year I only had control of my little Tier One Restricted Material Stocking and Miscellaneous Equipment Manufacturing Company, The Akovin Stock Company.

As I stand right now as of this moment, I own a Tier Two Company (A.S.Co.), am currently in temporary custody of a Tier Three Equipment and Vehicle company (Reclaimer Arms & Industrial), and am the department lead for Research and Development of a Tier Three Prosthetic Augment Company (iBorg).

What this means is, I can in effect, create anything I want short of starships, and I can sell it at three different venues.

What I need people to discuss with me at this moment, is exactly what they desire out of RA&I, and iBorg. A.S.Co. will co-produce all items, to maximize my personal profit, while still contributing to the development of these two companies that are not mine, but feel a certain responsibility to take care of.

So, who wants their tech dreams to come true first?

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Well I've been interested in RA&I for quite some time now, my small faction have been in need of weapons and Vehicles for a while and that company has peaked my interest.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] Excellent! What sort of vehicles or weapons will you be looking for? Also, to stay true to the company's owner and their background checks, I merely ask if your faction is either dark sided or criminally orientated? If the answer is yes to either of those, I'm regretfully going to have to decline your request :/

If not, then double excellent!

[member="Triam Akovin"]

My faction is a trading guild, to say we are either dark side of criminal I would say no, we are not, as to if we work with or for either of those, then yes, we aren't really picky where the money comes from. If that affects our trade then I truely understand.

As for weapons, just something cheap and easily mass produced for a large police force. Blaster rifles are preferred and the design of the weapon is up to you, though they have the ability to switch from lethal blasters to nonlethal Stun rounds.

Vehicle wise I am just looking for like SWAT transports and turret mounted speeders for patrol and police checkpoints.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Triam Akovin"]

What about morally flexible private military companies?

Saeva is the epitome of true neutral, will work for literally anyone, good or bad.

Im working on a bit of a project and partnering may be in mutual interest.

[member="Darth Atrophia"] Yeah I'm sorry :/ Triam kind of hates you, and her friends company wouldn't sell to you anyway.

Maybe I'll make a subsidiary or something someday that is lead by my employee Crol H'hurut, who'd be more willing to work with dark siders (so long as you don't say you're One Sith)

However in my experience, I think iBorg sells to anyone. So an item might not be designed with you in mind, but you can certainly purchase it at their store front if you wanted.

[member="Kiran Vess"], hmm, it might be bit of a stretch but I think it could work. What are you looking for?

[member="Kiran Vess"] That's totally doable. I've some mining equipment that can be modified for construction work.

I've been meaning to improve some of my levitation tech anyhow, so this would be a good direction to take it. Do you need me to start a thread, or can you tag me when you're ready for it?

[member="Kiran Vess"]

Is it possible for Jaster to take part in the prison of yours, my private police force needs to export some of our criminals and I really don't feel like creating some of my own.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
When the Prison is completed we'll be taking prisoners from all sorts of clients.

However, it's not a mass prison, rather one for the worst of the worst, or best of the best depending on how you look at it.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], hey I'm really sorry about this.

But unfortunately I'm not sure if I can fulfill all of your request. I really want to! It would look great for my business, but Triam has... difficulty, handling the orthodox. To put it bluntly, your request is too simple for her perform effectively at what he does, which is exotic and quality... not simple and quantity.

I'm sure that you can find a hundred different lethal to stun blasters out there, and could probably find a SWAT vehicle too if you really tried. Or better yet, find a dozen other producers who'd love a chance to bite at this.

I may still do the SWAT vehicle since it sounds fun, but is there any additional functions you can think of that you might want this blaster to have? Otherwise, I may be forced to decline your request at that particular point :/

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Its cool, but I might have another project that you might be interested in? I'll PM you the details if you like?

As for the SWAT speeder, I was hoping for a heavy vehicle, nearly impenetrable to heavy blaster fire. It would need riot suppression and just kinda look cool, if there's more you'd like to add then I'd be interested. Later though I might be interested in a Prison Transport made of Phrik, as soon as I get a Phrik mine up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom