Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Apocalypse Now: Let's make friends

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

Hey there,

Life day is approaching and while most will be busy observing the Sithmas Carol, some hopefully have space in their schedule for another thread.

I am looking to establish new relations with Nyâsh, either for a single thread or long term relationship.

Both sides of the spectrum are very welcome, for enemies and allies alike.

But what are we talking about ...

I would like to start a story-line which evolves around the concept of world-shaping. Not terraforming, but the trial (& error) of doing experiments and rituals with climate, atmosphere and stuff with the Dark side. It is meant to be absolutely 'evil', in relation to this ideology.

Further i would like to get into the idea of stealing Force sensitive children or a fancy Holocron.

The approach is not just sledgehammer, like if you wanna battle - I am all yours, but also through deception and subtle means.

Really simple but decent antagonist stuff.

Nupax nurin

N
Warmaster Nyâsh it seems your character and nupax have similar ideas before she was locked away by those who wanted order and peace maybe we could talk in dms or on discord

I have a few characters who might be interested in interacting with Nyâsh.

General Xalax is a Super Tactical Droid who had decided that machines must destroy organic life in the Galaxy. He could be an enemy of Nyâsh, or perhaps a temporary ally. The idea of removing all of the oxygen on a planet would certainly intrigue Xalax.

Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar is a dark side user who is training himself to be a Sith by collecting dark holocrons. I have been intending to have him meet a real force user for a while now, but haven’t gotten around to it.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
General Xalax / Ham Salad Ham Salad Sounds intriguing. They for sure could be temporary allies if the droid wants. Genocide/eugenics are on the menu after all :)
Nyâsh is fond of crafted things, so if Xalax is a well constructed thing - they could possibly get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom