Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anzati on the loose

Detro

D
Looking for somewhere to put this guy. Detro has military experience (though it is all set up in biography, as I haven't been able to get rp's with the people he was supposed to be with originally. I ended up just adding onto his existing biography as a result to explain him leaving so I didn't have to redo it.).

He's not exactly morally aligned. He could be led either way, especially as he has not yet drunk any of the "soup" (brains). He's 250 years old but that's actually not that old for an Anzati. He's mostly not done it out of fear of being discovered or being slaughtered by Jedi, so he might be able to be pushed into a situation where he would. I do think he might be able to resist doing it more and more in the future, as he has been able to for 250 years, but it'd definitely be regularly tempting.

While he's a great combatant and good leader Detro has almost no training in the force, most of it coming just from what his mother knew which is not in depth powers. Now, he would grow FAR faster if he ever fed on a Jedi and actually started using his powers more often, which would probably be VERY tempting if he ever ran into one.

Some of the things I'm looking for:

IC relationships, be it friends, very close friends, allies, enemies, whatever works.

And/Or looking for factions or teams to join. Somewhere that wouldn't question his ridiculous lifespan, or, that he wouldn't expect to last long enough (or for him to stay in long enough) to notice. Moral alignment is not extremely important but he does use questionable means at times through his telepathic like abilities. So don't expect him to be immensely upright about it even if he was on a good team. He actively tries to hide his abilities through the use, essentially, of Force Stealth so no one realizes he is indeed more powerful then they realize.

I can help with your faction need :]

Catharian Hegemony, 10,000 year old Sith and Republic Civilisation which values Technology and tactics over anything else. If you would like, I could explain it to you on discord in a more detailed way :]

Always good to see another snot vampire. Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun and I both write Anzati (there may be more, and I'm just not familiar with their characters). Both Tiland and Sor-Jan are Jedi aligned.

Mine is only 64, so he's a baby Anzat. I believe Tiland is 300+

If you're interested in the Sith side of life, TSE is actually doing a dominion of the planet Anzat currently that may provide you some lore or story material.

Detro

D
Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha
Don't see them too much. i've been avoiding making one for awhile due to the addiction deal they have, that, and if I did let him entertain it that I'd have another powerful character. Finally figured out how to make him work. I find the Anzati super interesting so finally making one was a joy. I actually have a character being written with Tiland. She's a Falleen so she lives to 250 and is currently just like 25 or something. Even at her oldest she'd be younger then him lol.

Well I do find the SIth route interesting, and a potential future for Detro if the deal with the Catharians doesn't work out. He actually no longer has ties to Anzat, his mother basically raised him while on the move so he probably has little emotional care for the world itself. Thank you though for the reference!

Detro

The Sith won't question your lifespan, and encourage you to use your abilities to their fullest potential. If that potential is in the line of stealth then so be it. Anzati do make excellent spies and assassins, and we could nurture that talent if you so desire.

Detro

As a Sith Lord, Credius could grant Detro more insight in the force and though Credius is but a mere 50+ y old human, he has other things to offer besides simply honing your force skills: he can allow your leadership skills to flourish within his Valkan guard, he can nurture your moral ambiguity, induct you in the life of politics, business and scheming. Heck, even if you wouldn't want to be part of my entourage, I'd be more than happy to at the very least have a thread with you xD

Detro

D
Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun Admittedly, he's not a Jedi type. He's militaristic and tends to do things more for himself. Thank you though!

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Possibly, also Credius may have actually gotten just what would be worth doing for him.

Credius Credius
The just being 50+ is no bother. To a human that's older then his 250 is to an Anzati. I do like the idea of having him continue some leadership roles and getting into the political/business/scheming side. So I'd very much like to take you up on this if you're willing. (Though, I likely won't be able to do much till friday, as I will be away from a computer for most of the week.

Detro

D
Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun
Nooo, don’t make me feel guilty!
There’s also the reason of that I’m already writing with you, with Kat. And my mind regularly defaults to not putting many characters in one situation (I have trouble resolving stuff when people vanish, and that happens to me a lot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom