Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything Can Happen (Social thread) (Open to all)

Nyree bobbed her foot to the sound of the music, laying back on the bed in her private cabin. The latest issue of Cosmospolitan was in her hands as the teen read up on the latest juicy gossip, makeup tips, and socialites who socialized with other socialites. Her life was good. Right now, life was good, really good. She was running the Merchant Princess on a private, luxury cruise/tour. They were riding through hyperspace in the seat of opulence.

A soft buzzer sounded as the Princess arrived at their destination. Felucia. Things were great. She swung out of bed and quickly tapped a few buttons on the control panel, the ship exited hyperspace and began a soft descent to the surface of the massive jungle world on autopilot. It was gorgeous.

Her door slid open and the young captain found her way to the little gorgeous lounge that served as the ship's main rec room--out of three. She clipped a little jeweled headset to her ear that matched her eyes and thumbed it on.

"Okay people!" she said clapping her hands together a few times, "Come on, listen up, listen up, this is your captain speaking. Okay, so, hope you are all having a fantastic time but we are about to go on the little Safari/tour of Felucia. Its a pretty great planet, so you won't wanna miss it. Well, unless you are wearing Beryingar's For Women like Steve last month, the predators took that as a sign and bit his legs off," she shrugged with a sort of oh-well attitude, "So, get ready people, we are gonna have some real fun, tour starts in five minutes!"

She clapped her hands again twice and shut the headset off before hurrying to the exit ramp to greet her tourist passengers.

Lurk in your cabin, have fun exploring the planet, do whatever you want, just no shenanigans please. Take those somewhere else, if you wouldn't mind.

[member="Nyree Justice"]
@ra'a'mah
come on it'll be fun

Stardust had said reassuringly to ra as she got on of her cabin, Stardust had decided to actually go on a cruise to enjoy it a bit howecer after hearing ra had some terrible luck with transports. She wanted to show her she had nothing to dear especially with star there

So she got her shoes on and headed for the exit ramp, maybe this little safari shpuld be fun so long as they don't run it's that long legged beast...terrible thing she heard

Ra had been in a shuttle crash and then a hostage while using forms of public transport and had avoided them ever since. One bright morning though, Stardust had basically shown up at her door, walked in and told Ra she was taking her on a cruise. Her friend would not take no for an answer and waited while Ra packed a bag to take. Literally as soon as Ra was done, dressed with her weapons attached and ready to go, Stardust grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to this cruise.

Stardust had bought the tickets for them and the ship itself was beautiful. It had almost anything one could want and the food was beyond imagination. By the time they got done with this cruise, Ra would likely need a diet.

The ship made it to Felucia with crashing, breaking down or getting taken over by slavers. Letting out a sigh of relief, Ra followed Stardust out of their shared cabin.

"At least the first leg is done and I didn't die...yet."

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Nyree Justice"]

Charles needed a break from running the caroleans every now and then. His lieutenants could handle his absence, and he functioned better when not stressed. So, a cruise. The food was good, and the ship was beautiful. He was dressed in his civilian attire, with a blaster pistol at his side. It had been a pain getting the security to let him keep it, but he knew not to carry it on board. With Felucia... Acklays are terrifying, but the flora was exotic and beautiful in it's own way.

Charles exited his cabin, ready to depart from the ship. This safari trip would be interesting. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a silver haired women with a green twilek. He Could have sworn he knew the silver haired woman. As for the twilek, Charles' only encounter with a high class green twilek woman was when he was hired to act as extra security at an event with [member="Stardust Raxis"] she had not been the one to hire him though, it was one of her associates.

[member="Nyree Justice"]
@Ra'a'mah

He was on edge, extremely. Though, that's what happens when a Mandalorian gets out of his armor, some could argue that he was breaking a certain unspoken code by being outside of it in the midst of outsiders. But then again, what are codes that can't be broken not to mention the unspoken kind. At least write it down somewhere. This trip was mainly about getting himself oriented with the planet, he'd never been on Felucia before, the local wildlife were of much interest to the man. Creatures that could kill you with their legs while ripping you limb from limb with their teeth. The place was asking for a big game hunt, and tours were the best way to do a little reconnaissance without tipping anyone off, like wildlife preservers. If the creature can kill in a few seconds it can preserve itself, though not if Nicair has anything to say about it.

The voice that spoke through the speakers of the ship seemed friendly enough, friendly enough to be too enthusiastic. Though her quip about the man whose name Nicair immediately forgot being eaten amused him. He sighed as his cabin door opened. She'll need a lot more of those if he was going to put up with strangers.

[member="Nyree Justice"]

Her heels clacked across the fine wood flooring as the young lady fluttered across the ship to the exit ramp, which, also was very shiek. She (or, really her mother) had paid top dollar for this ship to have the best that money could buy, and that meant it had to be as gorgeous as Nyree was. Ok, so there wasn't anything as gorgeous as her, but it had to try!

The door opened up revealing the planet that was best described as doom-in-a-jungle. Nyree pulled a remote from the--er--folds of her dress and pressed a pretty red button on its black surface. A side door opened and a stylish, open top luxury speeder was slowly lowered to the ground. She hopped in the driver's seat and revved the badgirl to life.

She flicked her mic back on, "Ok, people, let's load it up, come on, every body on the swaggin' wagon."

Yeah, that was what she called it, and the girl was sticking with it.

When everyone was onboard, she closed the Merchant Princess and locked her with a smart boo-beep. She gripped the steering yoke with a little more zeal than a 16 year old should feel, and a maniacal giggle that was drown out by the girly pop music that started blaring over the massive, high-quality speakers.

"Ok, you ready people?" she asked, barely louder than the music. It wasn't a question she expected any replies too, she slammed the speeder into high gear and tore away from her ship, the speeder weaved through the massive jungle trees, cutting things way too close for comfort.

Her headset linked to the speakers and allowed her to barely be heard over the music.

"Ok, so, like, we have hunting blasters by the seats so feel free to take them up and like, prepare yourselves for what we are coming up on," she shouted, "Like, don't be a dumbass, ok? If you don't know how to shoot, leave it here, and if you can't shoot, please, don't try and hit the locals, that's just dumb," she swerved, barely missing a tree, "Fellas, that means you. Don't go swinging one of those things around cause you wanna impress your date. Your small manbits aren't worth the price of someone's life. That's what happened to Jerry."

She fishtailed to a stop at a rocky clearing, right as the song ended, "Ok, people, so let's just have some fun, and bring something we can strap to the hood for a selfie."

[member="Nicair Claden"]
[member="Charles Bellmont"]
@Ra'a'mah
[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Nyree Justice"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Nicair Claden"]

She boarded the...swaggin wagon...she really was put of the times it seems as she shook her head and sat down adjusted herself a a She looked over to re and laughed at her statement shaking her head

ra chill out you'll be fine I promise, I'm here and you have nothing to wrroy I'll kick some butt before anything happens

However, even Stardust held and clenched feeling the speeder take off. This girl seemed quite young...and had the looks of someone she knew...someone that was close to star at one point, she shook her head and looked bit irritated as who she couldn't figure out who....

She heard the girl thank God for years of artillery fire close by her, she heard her clit as she listened and looked to the rifle by her chair. Weak little thing she pulled a westar out and gave a smile and looked to her right arm as she nodded

Once they stopped she gave a smile and sighed as she got off looking to ra

come on let's go greet the local wildlife

The people on the tour lined up and got into the speeder provided by Nyree. Ra looked at the people around and saw one other familiar person. Somebody she had met at the lowest time of her life and one she would never forget. Walking up to him, Ra would slyly pass one of her true and rare smiles to Charles before her neutral façade went back into place.

"Charles, it has been a while. How are you doing?"

When they met, she had lost her captain the day before and she was just a little ball of emotion full of sorrow. He had taken the time to speak with her and help her through her turmoil, offered up a friendship when she needed one. Sadly she had lost any contact information he had given her as Ra had started out on her new life back then. It was good to see him.

The others, she didn't know, but climbed into the speeder with them. The young girl driving left something to be desired and the music choice did as well. Ra looked out the window, listened to the music and what the young lady had to say. Her and gun didn't really get along, so she would be leaving hers here and if needed would use her sabers and knives in this hunt. If nothing else, she could skin anything brought back.

"We're on the ground now, of course I'll be fine, Stardust."

They arrived and Ra hopped out of the speeder, stretching her legs slightly and looking around.

"What are we hunting?"

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Charles Bellmont"]

Charles had finally realized who the silver haired woman was. Ra'a'mah, who he had met a while ago, in a diner. They had bonded over bawling their eyes out. As she past on the way to the "swaggin' Wagon" she gave him a smile and greeted him, to which Charles replied:

"I've been doing well recently, thank you. How've you been Ra?"

Obviously she had been doing well herself, considering she was here, and she also seemed much more cheerful than when he last saw her. Not that that was difficult.

On the "Swaggin' Wagon" the ride was short, and overall enjoyable despite the sheer feeling of teenagers in general in the speeder. Upon stopping, Charles took out the rifle in his seat. Not a bad build, though the stock could be improved. Now to figure out what to hunt. Not Acklays, no one in their sane mind would do that if it wasn't necessary and those in their insane mind wouldn't do it alone.

[member="Ra'a'mah"]
[member="Nyree Justice"]
[member="Nicair Claden"]

He wasn't sure he appreciated the term used to describe this so called "wagon" he was in, but the hunting blaster under his seat aided in consoling his nerves. The metal felt somewhat foreign in his hand but given time it would be an extension as any other. Though, he was still trying to figure out what a "selfie" was not to mention who this Jerry person she kept referring to and how sad and miserable his life must be.

[member="Charles Bellmont"] | @Ra'a'mah | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Nyree Justice"]

Jungles, Zeraph hated them with a passion like he hated it when people recognized the mask screaming profanity and promises never kept to fulfill some form of revenge. It usually always ended with him running for hours trying to get away from them, he didn't do it, he would swear up and down. Criminals, they never got to tell their side of the story it seemed. Still, here he was, Felucia, doing a job for a client hunting down a Felucian Rancor. Zeraph had never seen, or realized rancors existed on any other planet other than Tatooine, of course what kind of surprise was it really to him? Not much of one really.

Creeping thru thick brushes, and vines that lead to god knew where, the merc watched for movement as keenly as he listened. How hard was it to miss a large monster looking to eat you? What made this worse was the fact that he was meant to capture it alive.

Sure, let me get right on that.

He thought to himself. When he had arrived here at first, there was six crew members, not including himself, and now there was only him. Him and this little stun rifle thing that he was not sure how it worked, with a sigh he stopped.

"Okay, what the hell am I looking at? What are all these blips on my HUD?!"

Somewhere far off planet, his handler spoke into his ears.

"Uhh....enemies? Look, just head back to the ship, it's the red blip."

"THEY'RE ALL RED!!"

[member="Nicair Claden"]
[member="Charles Bellmont"]
@Ra'a'mah
[member="Nyree Justice"]

Felucia. How quaint. A planet known for it's carnivorous wildlife. That didn't just include the beasts. No, even the plants were dangerous. Everything about the tour of Felucia screamed danger. Someone, of course, would have to be around to ensure that no one was hurt or killed.

This fell to Inspector Longway.

When not particularly busy with a specific assignment, the man would often simply go through the galaxy, ensuring order was upheld and doing what he could to lend a hand. Well, on the planets he could, anyways. A few systems were far too dangerous for him to simply venture to. But this tour seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. Acklay, rancors, sarlaacs, even the locals could end up hurting or killing someone. Thus, Longway deemed his presence was obliged.

Holding his hat in his lap, the breeze from the speeder allowed for small relieve against the humid air. The Jedi didn't particularly like the idea of wildly shooting at game that passed by and decided to let the rifle under his seat stay put. Unclipping his seat belt, the Inspector stepped from his seat and strode through the narrow walkway up to the controls, where a very eager young woman was at the helm.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I am Inspector Jav Longway. Pleasure to meet you. I am off duty; however, I feel compelled to ask: have you ensured that everyone enrolled in your...tour...of Felucia has a valid hunting permit and a license to operate a blaster rifle?"

Longway wasn't in his usual work uniform, a simple grey coat with a singular medal. Instead, the older man opted for some more comfortable, casual clothing for the dangerous environment. His lightsaber was still hung around his belt, a signal to all around him that he could still provide assistance if need be. The lawful man awaited an answer, tapping the railing of the 'swaggin' wagon.'

[member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Zeraph"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Charles Bellmont"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Her passengers were getting along awesome, which was totes fab. Like 10/10 fab. She could totally see herself getting behind this more often. And it looked like her passengers had all become bff's and friendsies. How great was that, right?

"Last time I was here there was a lot of great stuff happening over there," she said waving over to the left, "Some pretty cool stuff, like shooting and stuff. But be careful, like half of the people didn't come back. So if you get in a bind? I'd shoot the leg of the guy next to you. Now go have fun!"

Then some guy named Longway came up and asked about permits and legal stuff. He looked old, and by that, she meant old enough to be her father. It wasn't her first time dealing with the authorities, she had been doing this grind for a few years now.

"Yeah like, totally," she said reaching in her dress and retrieving a few sets of filmsi from her pocket and offering them to him, "Here's like the release forms of liability, and like the documents for my hunting rifles and all that. Oh, and the permits of business and stuff and the liscences to hunt."

Sure enough, it would all be there, plus maybe a little extra documentation. You could never be too careful when you were a galactic tour guide and high-end merchant. Everyone wanted a piece of your pie or to be super scrupulous. "Anything else, copper?"

[member="Longway"] I [member="Zeraph"] I [member="Nicair Claden"] I [member="Charles Bellmont"] I @Ra'a'mah I [member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Longway"] [member="Zeraph"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Charles Bellmont"] @Ra'a'mah

She looked over to Charles, she didn't know what to think of the man since her now ex councilors, the ones who hired him, were imprisoned for attempting to overthrow her

But that was not what she was here for, she was here to have fun and notbwprru about anything, she looked to the guide and raised a eye brow before looking to ra and again Charles waving him to follow them

I wouldnt worry about getting hurt by anything, just let me lead the group and keep close, just watch your corners and above and stau away from the plants

She said repeating what the guide said though a bit more confident, she looked around feeling someone hiding and pulled a blaster out looking their way then shrugged looking forward

[member="Charles Bellmont"]- "Much better than we met. But that's not really that difficult to accomplish." With all the people around, Ra kept her face neutral. However, both Stardust and possibly Charles should have a better read on her to know that was just how she was. "It's good to see you again."

[member="Stardust Raxis"]- "You make a good mother." That was more or less whispered to her friend and it was true. They might be friends, but Stardust was there and provided so much for Ra over the past year, that it almost felt like they were related. Maybe sisters instead?

They climbed off the speeder and looked around. Stardust started walking in one direction and Ra took off after her.

"What can plants do?"

She had grown up on a planet without much green and was curious.

Looking around them, nothing appeared dangerous.

Longway took the flimsi and went through it meticulously. Everything seemed in proper order. He handed the papers back and bowed his head.

"It appears everything is in order, ma'am. Please do call upon me if there is any sort of trouble. Thank you for your cooperation."

With that, the Inspector took his leave, stepping back to his seat. The older man sat and observed, eyes scrutinizing the area for any trouble or illegal acts, such as poaching, being committed.

[member="Zeraph"] I @Nicair Claden I [member="Charles Bellmont"] I @Ra'a'mah I @Stardust Raxis [member="Nyree Justice"]

[member="Longway"]

With assured sighs coming from under his helmet, Zeraph was ready to give up on this whole ordeal. His own life was at stake here, even more, the credits were not even really that much! It was about this time that the man was going to turn back around and start looking for the dropship when a sudden gurgling announced the rancor's presence that hovered over him. Spittle fell onto his mask, sliding down into his jacket, causing him to shiver.

Gross...

Was all he could think about, then as the beast reached forward, fear developed around him but not before instincts kicked in, and he leaped forward. Zeraph held the gun out, firing one shot only to miss the bright side of this rancor barn.

I told them to just give me a stun baton, let me overclock it, and it would work, but nooooooooo...

Now he was back to his usual self.

The rancor roared in anger as it suddenly charged forward. The beast was nothing graceful, but it was fast, and had the reach of a snake striking in a coiled pose. Another dodge, and roll found Zeraph directly under the monstrous beast. Quick thinking possessed the merc to hurriedly jump onto it, gripping the spines on it's back. Once more it roared as it began to take him on a ride. A ride towards unsuspected tourists for the planet and a cop looking to bust bad guys. Zeraph had no idea what he had gotten into.

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Formorta slightly cringed at the sound of an enraged rancor in the distance, recognizing it as easily as a tusken raider war cry since she too was from desert plant herself. If there was a rancor near by chances where the mysterious red masked man by the name Zeraph would be was as well. Formorta had spied him a few days ago on Corasunt but did not take much mind of him due to her current task. Looking through some certain.... data later on revealed he was a mercenary with a strange criminal record which intrigued her.

Though not in her usually area of expertise a possible reward for his capture or death was enticing, but on the other had something did not sit right with Formorta, 'perhaps it would be better to ask questions first before I start shooting at him'.

Hearing another roar form the rancor she quickly holstered her equipment and put her mask back on before mounting on her 74-Z speeder and headed in the direction of the noise. On getting within eye range she spotted the mercenary.... riding the rancor by the horns?!.
"This trip just got a whole more complicated"

[member="Zeraph"]

Longway was calmly observing the area, trying his best not to yell at people to watch where they were pointing their weapons, when a rancor burst out of the thicket, charging towards the tourists. Standing up, the Jedi unclipped his lightsaber. A blue blade sprang to life as the Justicar leapt forward, out of the speeder and towards the wayward rancor, which had a man hanging on to the back of it.

"What in the name of the Force..."

He had to stop the beast before it hurt anyone. The tourists were armed, but blasters wouldn't be enough to pierce the rancor's tough hide. He decided upon a concussive shock wave as a choice of attack to slow it down, and then to strike it with his lightsaber. But first, he had to warn the man on it's back.

"You! On the rancor! Jump off!"

Longway paused a second, then unleashed a powerful wave of energy towards the beast. It would slow it down long enough for a second, more lethal attack.

[member="Zeraph"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom