Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone want to have some fun?

@minxi

well, got some options i guess.
For one, recently messed around with a characters head to make The Krae. which for these purposes just assume as four different characters most likely. Cyrbem is basically just a big mercenary cathar with a tail, he could probably be put on the opposing side. Likely depends heavily on the type of chaos involved as his motivations are not always the same. Alternatively there's Jesin Agi who could want to take advantage of the chaos less openly, though, because of that, it could be that very motivation that would prompt Cyrbem into aiding her.

Heavily depends on the type of chaos really.

If you do it on Nyriaan then my character Leon Nerrec could play opposition as he loves to fight but has to keep his planet in order as he's the count. So jumping in on things would be well within how he acts. That said it might be a little harder to explain, mostly due to territory and planet reasons. People don't generally go to Nyriaan for fun due to atmospheric problems making the very passage in and out dangerous.

Again, very dependent on the type of chaos, I have Tek Virr. Depends heavily on how violent or deadly it is. If it's just some brawl in a bar he could totally just get absorbed into it. But if she goes and blows up a building then he'd probably go after her. In some ways he's like Leon when it comes to liking fighting, but Tek is just more moral. Leon is mostly just moral because he doesn't want to disappoint his family.

Minxi Kara Minxi Kara Hello! No promises to respond today, monday's I have nearly no time.
Anyway, I'd be up for just trying to figure out which character fits with the actions. I don't know exactly what Minxi's kind of chaos is, so it's hard to be sure who'd fit best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom