Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone Up For A Crime Thread On Tatooine?

As the title says, I am looking for anyone who would be interested in a crime thread on Tatooine. The basic idea I had for a thread was that my character wants to take over a Pyke Syndicate splinter branch on Tatooine either by force, or through a complex plot. This splinter branch is run by an NPC I created named Baron Olex Rushkatov.

In order to do this, I would need some help regardless of which option I choose. I am perfectly all right having this storyline last for multiple threads, or just one. As an alternative to helping my character, you could also choose to side with Baron Rushkatov instead.

As a final note, I have previously tried a thread with the same basic concept in the past, but that one did not pan out as I intended due to one of the participants ending up having their account deleted under vague circumstances.

Well. Deb is a shock boxer and occasional illegal street fighter on Tatooine so it's not exactly "high crime" but it's still technically criminal. Probably a side hook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom