Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need an apprentice?

Okay, so I want Remus to be trained in the force. Doesn't matter who, as long as they're not overly-bad. For example, though he wouldn't know better to not steal or do basic crimes, but he won't kill. As a side note, he's on Coruscant at the moment, and hasn't learned to speak yet, so he will have to be taught that too. Any takers?

Hmm, you're all pretty awesome writers. I think I'll go with [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. I can always do training threads with you two, [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and [member="Sophia Walsh"] if you want to :)

Oh, Remus won't be learning lightsaber forms or even much force powers yet, he's completely new to the force. Doesn't even know what it is. How about basic combat? Perhaps he can learn through survival as he fights Alexandra? [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Remus"]
I stole a sweetroll :D Nah but really it can go from anything from her robbing someone to serving as a mercenary to even just your char seeking out training as Alexandra trains anyone that contacts her and that is common knowledge.

lol he wouldn't know enough to contact her. Like I said, he's a mute. Stealing sounds good though lol. You wanna start it up? Has to be on Coruscant. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

[member="Sophia Walsh"] If it's cool with Alex, you could join up. Perhaps the two of you chase after each other for something one stole, or something like that. I'm sure we can cook something up for the three of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom