Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone looking for a trooper?

I could look into the rangers sure, but my current idea is a frontline grunt in a disciplined army
Oh my bad. That was mostly at Django Parata Django Parata . :)

Here’s our current write up for the JSC. I’m trying to draw a lot on the uniqueness and smaller units from Legends, especially Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, so a lot of the small lore stuff from the old RPG sourcebooks. Use those a base, essentially, because a lot of that lore is what makes the region so particularly interesting to me. Sons and Daughters of Freedom, Dorvalla Space Corps, Churhee’s Rifles, the Spice-Blades. So if anything ever catches your interest, feel free to run with it.

I could look into the rangers sure, but my current idea is a frontline grunt in a disciplined army

I would suggest the GADF naturally, if a disciplinary army is your goal. They have some plots coming soon.

I’m also working on a frontline special forces unit akin to Ghost Recon that’s based from Abregado-rae, but if that’s too niche, I’d certainly go for GADF’s army. Especially considering the potential for GA/SO war, or stories with the Mandos :)

I would suggest the GADF naturally, if a disciplinary army is your goal. They have some plots coming soon.

I’m also working on a frontline special forces unit akin to Ghost Recon that’s based from Abregado-rae, but if that’s too niche, I’d certainly go for GADF’s army. Especially considering the potential for GA/SO war, or stories with the Mandos :)

The GA is within my interest yes, I haven't done a lot with you all if I must be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom