Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone looking for a trooper?

Been gone a while, trying to brainstorm what I want my other characters to do... But for now, does any active faction need a grunt? Been in the mood for a story of a greenie that gets refined by conflict, perhaps even boot rp if there are any SGTs out there.

Gothic_Cupcakes Gothic_Cupcakes

I'm working on slowly putting together a group of people to run with the mobile infantry, if that strikes your interest. I'm thinking Cryx will work with recon/intel, Django Parata Django Parata has also mentioned some interest.

I'm working on slowly putting together a group of people to run with the mobile infantry, if that strikes your interest. I'm thinking Cryx will work with recon/intel, Django Parata Django Parata has also mentioned some interest.
And how active is this?

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Been gone a while, trying to brainstorm what I want my other characters to do... But for now, does any active faction need a grunt? Been in the mood for a story of a greenie that gets refined by conflict, perhaps even boot rp if there are any SGTs out there.

The Empire of the Lost needs troopers and is actually fighting a battle right now if you'd like to get into some action. Just join our little discord in the faction description channel. There'll be lots of opportunities for troopers.

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
So is this like a splinter cell off the Empire? The last time I took a peek here they went minor, happened right as I thought about being an Empire tanker lol

Sort of, but it's a grab bag of former Imperials, Elysians, and possibly Eternal Empire. Less extreme on average than the Empire but still more authoritarian, there're going to be multiple factions depending on if one leans more towards the old Imperial hardline, a reformist faction, and a moderate between the two.

Sort of, but it's a grab bag of former Imperials, Elysians, and possibly Eternal Empire. Less extreme on average than the Empire but still more authoritarian, there're going to be multiple factions depending on if one leans more towards the old Imperial hardline, a reformist faction, and a moderate between the two.
Oh my that is quite the mashup of people

Ah, so are these ground forces Mercs? Or does the TL combine their forces into an army?
The League has a Joint Strategic Command that the various system governments assign forces to, rotating them in and out, kind of like a UN joint operation. The mobile infantry are based mainly out of Suarbi, but they usually have two divisions assigned to League command at any given time.

The League has a Joint Strategic Command that the various system governments assign forces to, rotating them in and out, kind of like a UN joint operation. The mobile infantry are based mainly out of Suarbi, but they usually have two divisions assigned to League command at any given time.
So I know that the TL has been around for a bit now, if these ground forces are only just now being formed then what was used before them?

I don't actually know anything about RPing a soldier/trooper though. But I have Django a Ranger background, so I want to give it a shot. Still want to do Rescue Service with him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom