Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in playing a Vong? We've got pie!

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Right, we'd all make the leadership calls, based on OOC discussion. We'd decide on our next move, write the Overlord as needed, and move on from there.

Technically you could say your leader is an npc but you as the faction leader will have to make the decisions for the faction. Plus with just one more writer needed I would suggest you start considering where you home planet would be located. I would suggest southern portion of the map below the republic. Lots of space to expand should you faction become active.

Varnag Anor

V
Alright Dax i know you and you dont give out info with out something in return. lol what are you planing on doing?

FYI: nice ideas.

Juggerduck

Daxton Bane said:
Technically you could say your leader is an npc but you as the faction leader will have to make the decisions for the faction. Plus with just one more writer needed I would suggest you start considering where you home planet would be located. I would suggest southern portion of the map below the republic. Lots of space to expand should you faction become active.
Roger that, Daxton, and I've already got [CLASSIFIED] down as the likely place where Zonama Sekot comes out of hiding and the Vong reemergence begins. ;)

Juggerduck

Still need one more Yuuzhan Vong to get this faction rolling. Who else wants to get in on the ground floor of history and organ grafting?

Me? Why does everyone suspect me of having an agenda? Ok fine I always have an agenda to begin with. lol
Seriously though, it is logical when you look at the map. The southern section is still relatively unoccupied so lots of space to expand, besides I would like a good relationship with the Vong. I find your augmentations fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom