Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in playing a Vong? We've got pie!

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
We do have pie. It's just that it's a flavorless protein paste pie in a vitamin matrix crust, and you won't enjoy it anyway because Vong rarely care about flavor profiles.

Anyway. Hi! New player here. I was looking around and saw that the Yuuzhan Vong didn't have a presence yet, and decided that's an avenue I'd love to explore, but per the rules, I can't have an active faction without five players. So. Anyone else interested in seeing where this could lead?

Juggerduck

Hey, I'll give it a shot. If I can't get my five, I'll come up with something else. This place has endless possibilities.

Juggerduck

One to go! Thanks to those who have jumped on board! Planets will fall! The Vong will rise! Soundtracks will be composed to be played as we reshape the galaxy and take our rightful place!

Juggerduck

While we're cooling our heels, tell me what you think of this idea: I'm thinking that our leader should be an NPC who gives us all orders from our ship. That way we're not dependent on one player to shoulder the burden of keeping us all occupied. Plus, given the structure of the Yuuzhan Vong, it all flows uphill to the Supreme Overlord, who would still be on Zonama Sekot at the moment. Thoughts from you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom