Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone interested in a Terminator faction?

plot is for an Ancient faction of droids powered by force magics to re emerge after Eons of in activity.
no real lore set up as of yet.
necron_battle_formation_by_kanenash-d4tfkql.jpg

[member="Kami Meran"]

I'm not finding the rule 4 you're talking about, but I could call my walkers Gundams, or my underground slug monsters Graboids if I wanted, it's just a title. Just don't rip straight descriptions, heck don't even read the necrons description. Obviously they can't be straight replicas. You also can't revive them, so it's less and less a straight copy

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

She probably means Rule 2 of the Roleplay Rules:

2. Cross-Over Role-play is not allowed.
This means you can't directly steal from other genres and bring them into Star Wars, but you can create things inspired by other series and genres.

That observed, something similar already exists, in the form of YVH-1 Droids, which have a similar appearance to the 'Terminators', and were widely used as bodyguards and anti-Jedi killers in the days following the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Tirdarius said:
That observed, something similar already exists, in the form of YVH-1 Droids, which have a similar appearance to the 'Terminators', and were widely used as bodyguards and anti-Jedi killers in the days following the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Moreover, there's Human Replica Droids. E.g. Guri in Legends, and various PCs on Chaos.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom