Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone in need of a mandalorion

Verd Ordo

V
Along as your request are honorable, and don't interfere whit my code IL be willing to lend a hand, but I wont join the empire, and wont refrain from working against it if my code demands it. @[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

I'd be willing to pay you more than the above Emperor in exchange for your services to the Sith Empire. The Atrisian method of payment is... Less than reputable. :p

Verd Ordo

V
I geas I should take your word fore it than, but who knows, you'll never know till you try. @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

What is worse than death? I believe in the afterlife of seeing my Gods and Goddess when I die. being judged by them to ether live in eternal damnation or with them in the skies. who cares. If I die, I die.

Verd Ordo

V
dying is not Thad bad, along as it is a glory's death, dying fore a honorable chuase. @[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Verd Ordo

V
well now I see why everyone is so divided on the subject. ( sindes when has this become twitter) @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Thanks fore the offer, but I prefer to not completely devote myself to 1 group, just consider my a ally rather than a subordinate. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Verd Ordo

V
Thanks fore the offer, but I prefer to not completely devote myself to 1 group, just consider my a ally rather than a subordinate. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] ( sorry used the wrong sub)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom