What's New
Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else got no more threads?

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Does anyone want to thread with me? I've got no threads at the moment so was wondering if anyone else was keen?

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
@[member="Rasu Gan"] I'd like to, but whether it's on good terms or not depends on the dice we cast

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Awesome shall we plot something now and we could wait and see if anyone else wants to join?

@[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"]@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Hahaha oh and @[member="Circe Savan"] I'm actually a Shi'ido not a Mirialan but I take the guise of one if thats what you were implying.

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
How does this odd bunch all meet up then?

@[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"]@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Ok so we got a Jedi Padawan, a CIS Knight, a Black Sun Dark Jedi and a rogue commando, what could go wrong?

It's Real to Pretend
Writer
Anyone care to be kidnapped to and escape from my laboratory?

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"]

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
So, an Echani Merc, a Plant woman, a Shi'do jedi, and an unknown... this has to be an odd setup of some sort xD
"Or maybe it's chance like most of my life was."

Ryan

OOC Account
Writer
I need to socialize more, I am in if you don't mind a Mandalorian tromping about with you fine folks? I am down for any style of story as well.

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Cool guys we've already started, so just come and join us. 'Crash Landing' in the Open role play section.
@[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Dred Varad"]