Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Shinedown fans? What's your favorite Shinedown song? Looking forward to the new album?

Personally my favorites from them, in order, are:

Planet Zero
Sound of Madness
Diamond Eyes
Cut the Cord

And the new album? It's going to rock. It'll easily be their best album so far I think.

Aela Wren

A
Planet Zero was a nice sneak peak into the new album, so defs looking forward to it - it's gonna be based. Going back to their roots while retaining the new modern sound as well. Flawlessly executed.

But I've been a fan of them for many many years now, so to try and pick out some songs or a particular album is nigh impossible.

Second Chance has always been my favorite song of theirs. Lyrics on point. The last couple years have made it extra sentimental for me.

I don't follow Shinedown at all these days, so this is news to me, but I will now be definitely keeping an eye (ear?) out for the album! So thanks for the heads up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom