Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other Pirates want to meet up?

Ravenous

R
while I'm not necessarily a pirate anymore...I'd say I'm close enough as to make the difference meaningless. Anything you had in mind?

Dolor Cordis Dolor Cordis

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb windsdale

C
Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters
I don't think they do and the primary problem is that the forum as a whole is more worried about war and the map game then anything else so that doesn't help for anyone wanting to play a pirate or smuggler or another character that isn't a part of faction warfare

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters
I don't think they do and the primary problem is that the forum as a whole is more worried about war and the map game then anything else so that doesn't help for anyone wanting to play a pirate or smuggler or another character that isn't a part of faction warfare

I could see this being fixed in a few different ways.

1. a group could make a minor faction of criminals to tell stories with. Agree to be writing partners. Let the map game do its thing and they do theirs.

2. Make a faction and have it go major so you get in on the map game and become part of the narrative.

3. no faction route. Just a group of friends doing piratey crime things.

Do you have a discord? We could plan a pirate story.

I do have discord. I think making a minor faction would be ok to start off with. To be honest, Dolor's story is mainly her own, but she does have notability in the pirate and frequent traveler eyes for her ruthlessness and tactics.

I'm down for trying to organize a story and making a smaller faction. Doubt a major one would be instant given the lack of pirate characters. I'll see what it takes for a minor faction to be made and see what I can do on my end.

Master of the Hyperspace Seas
I’ve tried getting the pirate-thing going again, but the interest just wasn’t there for it. Myself and Sly Chance Sly Chance had a faction, The Exchange, but only a few members were fully into making stories, unfortunately.

Not going to blame them though, because I wasn’t the greatest at constantly posting threads for the group.

I’d be done to get more pirate stuff going if the interest and idea is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom