Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any One Sith Groups?

Lord Ajihad said:
[member="Raylan Aviar"]

Sith Assassins, Ember of Vahl, Legion of Yun'Do, Hrosha-Gul, OS Intelligence, OS Inquisition I believe are your options :)
The Legion of Yun'Do and the Hrosha-Gul are no longer One Sith organizations, and have either become defunct or are considered heretical / rogue.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

I prefer to see the One Sith Navy return to its previous high activity, so I am already have my hands full on that. If you want to organize something, you can talk to the OS FAs to see what you have in mind mang.

Darth Ferus said:
[member="Malos Kas"]

On a serious matter, too little is done with those groups. I'd love to see more OS stormtrooper RP. Get that goin.
I had one back in the day pre-Rev as FO. It was insanely hard to get good RP out of it. It could be different now with Isamu around though.

[member="Malos Kas"]

Psh. That's like talking to a brick wall if you happen to be me.

The brick wall being the LOA as I move into my first apartment and not RP.

[member="Vengeance"]

Probably. Maybe. Who knows? I certainly don't. Also, congrats on Master. First I've seen it.

Darth Ferus said:
[member="Malos Kas"]

Psh. That's like talking to a brick wall if you happen to be me.

The brick wall being the LOA as I move into my first apartment and not RP.

[member="Vengeance"]

Probably. Maybe. Who knows? I certainly don't. Also, congrats on Master. First I've seen it.
Yeah still a new thing only been a week or so.

[member="Malos Kas"]

You do that. I got faith that you'll do well, so long as you don't give up. That route is always the hardest, but often with the best payout.

Or something. Imagine something clever and witty and use that. Or don't. I'm just an old dude waving a cane around as you younguns mix it up with the cooler old peeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom