Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Echani here?

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

I was wondering, if Sasuke joined the Fringe would you be willing to help him to become a master in Echani combat? I don't expect that to be quick or anything, but I wish to make him a master in many forms of Martial Arts starting with his birth form.

Also, I am STILL reading through that blog your friend made. It is very interesting. I haven't made a profile on here yet due to not finishing the reading or re reading the history of the Echani so I can give Sasuke a rich bio filled with Echani history and culture.

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Interesting, my only concern lies in an old saying, "One who stands for nothing will fall for anything." It sounds to me, correct me if I am understanding incorrectly, that it is indeed more a collection than a organization and with nothing the group truly stands for wouldn't it be endless war and argument among it's members?

[member="Sasuke Lsu"] You've not spent much time looking at the Fringe, so your comment is understandable, but it is misinformed. :)

We all work very well together. The characters defend each other and defend the territory. You can be Fringe and become a Jedi Knight. You can also become a Sith Knight. The concentration isn't on pigeon-holing you into one way. It's freedom.

And it's not for everyone. The Fringe is an amazing and precious part of Chaos. And no, it's not endless argument among the members. Have fun in the Republic!

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="Spencer Jacobs"] dropping my 8000-word monstrosity. Love you too, babe.

[member="Sasuke Lsu"] - while this character is indeed very, very dead, if you need any more tips than what's available on Echani, come hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom