Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any companies/characters in need of staff?

Sebastian Thel

S
Hello! I just started writing my new character, who is a civilian and university student and I'm having a blast putting him in dangerous situations.

That said, I'd actually like to write him doing what he's meant to do. He's a mathematician who can work as an actuary, accountant, statistician, anything with numbers and data. He's also good with computers and programming machines. I'm looking for companies or characters who might want to hire him.

I need to make something clear though. I don't know the first thing about mathematics. While I do as much research as I can, don't expect intricate detail or actual equations and calculations. This is just for fluff and to enhance the trope of the character, because I really like writing from the PoV of somebody who is into things that I am completely not. It is a challenge and it's good fun.

I'm really just after slice of life threads, civilian scenes and desk work. The plot will revolve around Sebastian's struggle to find work, since he has difficulty with communicating, as opposed to the actual maths.

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="The Slave"] Yay! I'm definitely up for that. What does your company do and where are they based?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="The Slave"] That sounds great, I love PvE. Can I start a thread where Sebastian gets hired?

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
The Slave said:
The Slave however, doesn't do buisness in most cases for Jaeger, so you'll be talking to the AI known as Cybele.
Science-Fiction-1445527618.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom