Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any artists want to try and make me something pretty?

So I run into a bit of a pickle with my character because I designed her from scratch from sketches I drew in an airport one day (i'm know i'm super professional)

But because i'm so busy I don't really have the time to sit down and make more detailed drawings, AND on top of that I cannot seem to find my tablet pen. So, I'm posting here wondering if there are any ANY artists out here who would like to try their hand at drawing my character Gillian.

There is a full drawing her in attached to my Character Bio as well as my own avatar. This isn't a solid OMG I NEED IT NOW. but I would be super thankful and appreciate anyone willing to...y'know. Spend a warm up drawing doodling out my character, or sigs, or whatever suits your fancy. I thank you ahead of time for being the coolest person in the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom