Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anton Yelchin (27), 'Star Trek's Chekov, Has Died

Sad news breaking from America this evening.

27 year old Anton Yelchin, best known as Chekov in the new and upcoming 'Star Trek' films, was killed in a tragic car accident. He was 27 years old.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/jun/19/anton-yelchin-star-trek-actor-dies-car-crash

anton111031_2_560.jpg

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
This is tragic. I thought he was one of the best of the new Trek actors. A prominent career, and life, ended before it could really blossom.
Sad to see him go, and he will be dearly missed.

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
Why do so many people keep on dying as of late? It's just so……I can't think of words to describe this.

Anton Yelchin was and will continue to be a great person. His role as Chekov in Star Trek was one of my favorites. He was a natural actor and he had a promising career ahead of him in acting. Just, I hope he is happy wherever he currently is at this moment. Despite his body being dead, his legacy as a person will live on in our hearts. I hope that his family does find peace after this incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom