Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Mindstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for.
LightsaberCrystal-SWE.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Being a Kyber Crystal will bond with the user and utilize their thoughts and actions through the Force.
STRENGTHS
  • "ANTI" MIND- The Mind stone is one of the most miraculous and most devastating achievements in the galaxy. When used effectively, the Anti-Mind Stone effectively counters the effects and literally "cuts off" the Hive Mind without the need for years of study. Even if only for a short period of time.
  • LIMITED ONLY BY THE WILL OF THE USER- The crystal exhibits a wave of energy through the Force that, in effect, acts on the thoughts of the wielder and disperses, or disrupts adjacent mental fields. While the abilities are not limitless, it is powered by the will of the user. The more determined the carrier, the more effective the field.
WEAKNESSES
  • VERY MENTALLY TAXING- The stone is limited by the will of the user, that is also because the strain due to the necessary focus needed can break the user if kept up for longer than 75 seconds at a time.
  • EFFECTS WILL NOT LAST LONG- Unless a continuous stream of energy from the crystal is manifested, the desired outcome/effects will not last more than a couple of minutes at a time(absolute maximum) as the effects will immediately begin to wear off.
  • ONLY TESTED WITH A Toraynor-Henkan- While the crystal is not made for the device, it was tested using the Sasori Tech "glove" and has proven to be an effective means of use.
DESCRIPTION
The Anti-Mind Stone is not meant to kill anyone or destroy anything, that would corrupt the Kyber-Crystal, however, what it is meant to do is at least "disrupt" the energies to which the Bryn'a'dul's Mind-Stone works inside. This is only a "first-generation" and may not work properly with every wielder, and it has yet to be used without a Toraynor-Henkan from Sasori Tech, but the enhancement of one's connection to the Force could, in theory, connect one to Bryn's hive mind. This is "in theory" because it has not been met yet. The primary thought on that matter is that this is still testing, it has not been completed yet, there is just no time left as the Bryn are about to attack.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Very interesting, however I found some problems.
  • First, the permission again, unreadable, I think that would be the best if you forget this site, this one resize all off the pictures.
  • This is a modified kyber crystal, so it can be only unique or semi-unique, not a minor production. Because no Kyber crystal is capable to do what you want, I think you forget to add the Force alchemy to the material list, what is change the crystal to be able to do so. So if you want more, than semi-unique production, I suggest to use something else than kyber crystal, because kyber cyrstals are quite rare. So please edit this, or clarify this.
  • What is the range of this effect?
  • And I read the Bryn sub again, their techology is not based on the Force. So please explain how this object can disturb a non-Force-based telepathy with the Force without affecting anyone else’s telepathy.
  • And the first 2 weakness, If I understand correctly why would anyone want to maintain the effect for more than a few moments when in the worst case the effect is 5 minutes? So the first two weaknesss is not really a weakness.

• Short of asking Matsu Ike Matsu Ike herself to provide a screenshot or respond with permission, my skills are limited with imgur, but I did what I could.
  • Now Semi-Unique (Makes more Sense)
  • I put the range to "Long Range" only because it being limited by the will of the user.
  • There is already documented action of a Jedi trying to use a mindstone ( Romi Jade Romi Jade ) during a Bryn invasion. This played off of that.
  • Not what I was writing at all, but I clarified a bit and even tightened up the time. MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

• Please specify the long range in metres.
  • If Romi Jade did this, this is not a technology, but a unique Force power, and you can't post Force powers to the Codex or Factory.
    • And we there again, a simple Crystal can't do what you want to describe. This is a unique Force power or an alchemised crystal, but there is no sign in the submission about this. So modify the submission.
    • Last but not least you can't block it automatically their technology, it just might happen (if they agreed), please correct the wording as well
  • I ask Meta about the technology, the Mindstones based on Force and simple telepathy. So still no explanation for how it affects the non-Force part.
  • Please also add how much it affects everyone else. Because the Bryn technology uses some of the Force as well, beside the simple telepathy, it’s the same thing that all other Force Users use, meaning the stone also affects them as well not just the Bryn, while Bryn has an advantage, thanks to the non-Force part of their technology.

So to me looks like you want to post a unique Force power submission, where the Crystal is only a Focus. However, I cannot approve of this in any case. Because what you want in this form is not feasible and the entire submission needs to be reworked.
Do I put the submission in the Pre-Factory or archive it?

Then nuke it please. I'll start over when I have the patience for something like this.

It was never meant to be a perfect submission, it was meant to make errors (and even fail at points) I even collaborated with Osam Osam on this(he offered input)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom