Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Another Stab at It: Looking for Lightside/Neutral Force Teachers and/or Soldiers/Merc Types for Adventures

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Alright! I am back at it and ready to roll! After a month long hiatus I’ve decided to return and try my hand at RPing once again!

First thing first I’ll introduce myself so people know me! Hello I’m Noah, I’ve been on Chaos for about a decade now, god that makes me feel old, and for that entire time I’ve played Noah Corek, a Mandalorian soldier, mercenary and arms dealer, though he prefers the term weapons supplier.

Recently I’ve also branched out and started playing Noah’s son and namesake, Noah Corek Jr., I know I know but names aren’t my strong suit. A apprentice level force user who has recently left/run away from home to learn more about the Force and grow as a person; with only the approval of his father.

So if this catches anybody’s interest you can send me a DM on here or send one to me on Discord at Noah Corek#8003.

So i have no idea if you would be interested, but HI! I'm Pylon, and I was active here a bit before taking a...we'll call it Hiatus. Anyway, I would love to get back into the board, and I just so happen to think my Character may be a good choice to train yours in a sort of New-Age-Mandalorian/Jedi-Ninja Hybrid Style.

A bit about myself. I have been doing Forum RPing for 15 years, and writing Pylon Zerga for about just as long, although not always here. Although the two gentleman here have already offered their services, and I wouldn't want to step on their toes, as they're clearly more active than myself, however I do have some ideas if you would be interested!

Please hit me up at anytime at Zer0CoolPsycho#1496 on Discord!

I certainly hope to hear from you, and we can craft an amazing story together.

If you need a strange encounter in RTL space, I'll be looking at scavenging some wrecks for starfighter upgrades in the future. Or just being a troublemaker out there where Jr. can get wrangled into.

Definitely not cantina brawls or anything were someone might have gotten their things stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom