Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Return

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sup Chaos,

I'm Jay and I have returned from the far away land of drugs, doctors, and medical things. Healthier, (not wealthier,) and almost as wise. :p

While away I found time to lurk these forums once a month and keep up my activity in my Guild Wars 2 Guild and do a little WoW. But now I have finally quit GW2 and can once again return to this wonderful Dragonball Z Anime board we all call Chaos.

I hope to be back among the active users of the site soonTM. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Junko Ike"] What's new Ike. Looking good. :)

[member="James Justice"] Dude. You still around? Hit me up playa. :p

[member="Enyo Typhos"] Thx Kerr... Erm. I mean. Thx Enyo. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Junko Ike"] - Nice. Glad to see you're doing well.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - Thx Val. The new event looks good. Nice.

[member="Boo Chiyo"] - Sup Boo. :)

[member="James Justice"] - Aha! You are alive. Good. Maybe your boy Akio is up for some more torture training? Sh'maybe. :p

[member="Solan Charr"] - Doctors and MMO's man. I just ran out of time and patience for this ol' place. Lulz. Good to be back though. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Enyo Typhos"]

Ah. Should have connected the dots. Your bars read: Clone + Archangel + Kerrigan. Ha. Very nice. The galaxy needs more Eliza Dushku anyway. :D

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

You're just coming back whilst I'm going through the exit door for the next two weeks. Look forward to seeing you shitpost again, when I eventually return.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Nyx"] Thanks Nyx. Chinese at my place. :)

[member="Lily Kuhn"] Looking good Lily. Always such style.

[member="Lorelei Darke"] "I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold." ~ Justin Bieber

[member="Bryce Bantam"] TKO baby. Nothing betta' than some Netflix and Chill. :p

[member="Avedia Lacroix"] Enjoy! My body awaits your discrete return. :)

gc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom