Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Night on Nar Shaddaa

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
It was just another night on Nar Shaddaa as the tiny pink haired girl ducked and weaved through the crowd, leaving only the scent of perfume behind as she worked her way through the crowd. This was the ideal time for her to work, the crowds were just getting thicker, ready for a night on the tiles, and she could move and weave between them easily. It didn't take long for her to acquire a particularly nice looking bracelet from the arm of a lovely lady wookiee, and make her way towards the old familiar pawn store she so often used.

She walked through the door with a big smile at the little old Rodian sat behind the counter, who turned to her with a sniffle of his snout.
"Rainbow." He smiled, if a Rodian could be said to smile. "One of these days, you'll learn that perfume is not for bathing in." He teased, and Rainbow simply offered her own smile back at him.
"Aw, come on, Freeda, but then how would you know it was me!?" She asked chirpily, as she approached. The Rodian's eyes flickered to her tiny frame, and her shocking pink hair, and he sighed.
"I think I would manage somehow." He said wearily. "Let me guess, another family heirloom that your mother just so happened to decide you could pawn?"
"She... just keeps on wanting to get rid of stuff!" Rainbow laughed playfully as she handed over the chunky gold bracelet. Freea looked over it, before looking back sceptically at Rainbow.
"Your mother named 'Rowbacca'?" He asked, dangling the chain and its inscription at her. "I never took you for the daughter of a wookiee."
"Well, you know, my hair's kind of all over the place sometimes, so... maybe..." Rainbow answered. "C'mon, you gonna give me the credits for it or not?" She asked. The Rodian sighed, and counted out several. Rainbow quickly shook her head, her pink hair flying everywhere. "No, no! On my card!" She insisted. She always insisted, card only. She didn't handle credits. Truthfully, too many weighed her down too much, although she'd never shared this with Freeda. Freeda nodded.
"Okay, done, now get out of here." He shooed her away, and Rainbow smiled, pleased with her work, turning towards the door...

....which slid open to reveal a very angry looking wookiee, bearing down on her. She could only stare up, blue eyes wide with total and utter fear. Ah. Yes. She'd forgotten. Wookiees had an exceptional sense of smell, didn't they?
"Oops." She said out loud.

Wasn't Nar Shadda just the best? It had lights. It had pretty ladies. And boy, did it have credits. That is, if you knew how to deal with them. Walking around was a man who showed both confidence and craziness. Both fearlessness and idiocy. With a blaster pistol strapped to his belt and a playful gleam in his eye, you could never tell what his in head Chris walked down the street and glanced at a few ladies, a zeltron and two humans, flashing his overbearing smile. Two of them looked disgusted, but that was their problem. He had only just looked to the side when he saw a massive female wookiee bearing down on a much younger, smaller, sexier girl. "Ohhh, jackpot." Turning his "rescue" music to full blast, he ran over, jumped, and grappled the massive beast by it's neck.

Shoot to kill!
play to kill!
Too many women, and too many pills!

The wookiee fought back, throwing him against the wall of the building. "Oww..." Chuckling, he got up and cracked his back into place, raising his fists up. "Okay then, let's dance."

I got my gun at the ready gonna fire at will!

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Before Rainbow could even begin to attempt to lie her way out of the situation, from nowhere came a man tackling the wookiee for her. He seemed to have truly impressive strength as he grappled with the wookiee, something which made Rainbow a tiny bit jealous, since she could spend all night trying to lift a blaster rifle and not be able to shift it, but right now, she couldn't complain. She swallowed a shriek as the wookiee threw him off of her, and despite wanting to try her best to look tough and unconcerned, she was actually watching with wide eyed fear, jumping out of her skin every time something happened.

The wookiee advanced on the man, growling, seemingly ready to tear him apart, and Rainbow saw that he had a blaster.

"Shoot her! Shoot her!" She yelled desperately, terrified that if the wookiee killed this man it would be so furious it'd tear her apart like a rag doll.

"Huh? What...?" Chris stared at the woman strangely for a few seconds, trying to understand what she'd said. She'd said something about shooting the wookiee. How could he shoot it without a- Suddenly, a furry frying pan of a fist damn-near knocked his front teeth out. "Oh yes! My blaster! Why didn't I think of that before?" He fiddled with his holster as blood trickled down a busted lip, him still smirking against all odds. The fist came in for another date with his face, but by then he'd drawn his weapon. BAM! Smoke trailed from the barrel, a three-inch hole in the brown chest of fur.

Shoot to kill! Ready to thriiiiiillllllll!

Chris mouthed the words as the song came to an end, then turned the music off and turned to the pink-haired lady. "You alright ma'am?"

Veevleigh

Rainbow just about managed not to scream when the wookiee punched the stranger, but when he shot it, she let out at least a moderate squeak. She looked at him, wild eyed.
"I meant stun her or something!" She yelled, exasperated, looking at what was now a wookiee corpse. Oh, this wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. Any moment now people would come to ask questions. A death on Nar Shaddaa was nothing new, but it would still bring too many questions and too much investigating. She glanced back across at the man, before grabbing his hand. "Quick! Let's go!" She told him, turning to run.

Her grip on his hand would be interesting. Not only were her hands incredibly soft (she was too weak to do any labour, after all, so they naturally were), and her nails painted a dainty predictable pink, but when she moved forwards to pull on him, there was no force there. It was like a feeble kitten trying to move a boulder. She could only hope he'd follow her, not actually pull him at all. It would be obvious if he resisted even for a moment that she simply had no strength whatsoever.
"Girls don't go out alone in Nar Shaddaa, not even wookiees! She'll of had friends and I for one don't want to meet them!" Rainbow explained as she tried to lead him away.

(OOC: Could you use the little @mention button under my name? Thanks :) )

"Ohh...." Chris looked at his blaster, then the wookiee, then the blaster again. "Whelp, you should've told me to stun, not shoot. Don't worry, i'm sure she had a pleasant life." He then listened carefully as she mentioned the possibility of more wookiees, and his face brightened. A horrible sight, now that it was mashed in. "More? Where?" He looked around, as if genuinely hoping for more to show up. Some swear that he begs death to take him every day, but that it simply rejects him. He rather liked to think that he was just too crazy to be put in hell. Either way, he liked to do what he did best: kill. Anyway, the woman by now had begun trying in a hasty, unfruitful effort to drag him away from the scene, in which he playfully obliged. He wasn't too happy about losing the chance at more "points", but wherever she led, he would follow. "So, what's the rush cutie?"

Veevleigh

((OOC: Oops! Sorry! I hope this works!))

So, he was following her, that was a good start, as she dashed out in the busy street, and then down a narrow side alley. There were some old crates piled at the end, and she dashed up over them with surprising grace for somebody both as small as herself, and in stiletto boots. She weighed so little she found bounding over objects like that easy, although she lost grip on the man's hand and stopped to turn around and check that he was still following. She almost gawped at him when he asked what the rush was.

"What's the rush? What's the RUSH!?" She repeated, sounding particularly stressed out and disbelieving. "Maybe you didn't notice, but that wookiee didn't like me very much! Now it's dead, and its friends aren't going to like me either!" She found herself yelling. "So let's get out of here before they come back and decide to see how I'd look if I was two dimensional!" She told him, before continuing on over the crates and down the other side. Which would have been a great plan if she hadn't immediately run in to a chain link fence. A fence she had no chance of climbing with her lack of strength.

"Can you cut through this thing with that blaster of yours!?" She asked desperately, peering behind him for signs of pursuit.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"]

(OOC: Perfect, thank you :) )

Chris couldn't help but to stop and laugh as the girl began berating him about the wookiee. She seemed to be afraid of it for some reason. He didn't see the big fuss, it was dead after all. "Look princess, I don't understand what you're so scared of. I had that one on the ropes. Two or three more is nothin'." He chuckled and looked at the fence. "Blasters aren't too keen on cutting things. We'll have to climb it. Ah! I know!" He searched his pocket for something, then pulled a scarred coin out. Upon further inspection, the scarred side was actually coated in blood. Who's it was, he had no idea. He'd forgotten long ago. "Alright, tell ya what. Heads, I go over first. Tails, you do." He flipped the coin, and it landed on tails. "Alrighty then..." He stuck it back in his pocket and looked at her expectantly.

Veevleigh

"For you, maybe!" She answered when he dismissed the threat of the other wookiees, giving him a glare. "But while you're having fun grappling one, the other two are going to rip my arms off, and I don't want that to happen! I like my arms!" She told him in total exasperation. Angry humour was not an excellent defence, but right now it was all that she had. She turned around when he suggested climbing the fence, and looked up at it, fists clenching. She knew that she couldn't climb it. She didn't stand the chance. But she had her pride, and admitting it was difficult.

She turned back around, and gave him a pained look.
"I can't climb that!" She answered, before trying to think of an excuse. "Uh.... in these boots!" She gestured to her stiletto heels. They really weren't practical for climbing over fences, so she figured he wouldn't question it.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd walked into the allie finding the tow of them trying to clim a fence "if you 2 are fleeing fome those wookeis youd better clim fast"
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

"it's alright sweetheart, I can help you. Take off the boots, and I'll help you over." Chris turned around, as if he saw three walking carpets heading in their direction. It was then that he noticed th strangely-placed Mandalorian at the scene. "And just who are you, friend? You mind keeping watch so th lady and I can escape a few furballs?"

@[member="Verd Ordo"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd drew his guns and turnd his back to the 2 prepearing himself to face the wookies. "make it quick I cant hold tem of forever"
@[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow could only give the stranger a helpless look. Why, oh why, hadn't she thought of a better lie than that? Something that would have stuck no matter what. She really didn't want him to realise how feeble she was, but she was running out of options. The strange Mandalorian had just shown up, and that was telling her that their pursuers were closing. Looking back in desperation, she realised she had no choice. Even with the boots, which were just an excuse anyway, she ran forwards and grabbed the chain link fence, trying to pull herself up over it.

It must have been somewhat amusing to watch. Despite grabbing the fence, and trying, literally nothing happened. Rainbow couldn't contain the sounds of struggling as she tried her very best to lift herself, but she didn't stand a chance. Her body didn't move at all, and she could only wince as she felt the wire fence cut in to her soft hands, her atrophied muscles refusing to lift her weight in even the slightest.

She realised the fence, and turned back to the stranger, the one who had rescued her, wide eyed and helpless looking.
"I can't! I just can't, okay!?" She insisted, refusing to explain herself.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]@[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd tund his head aound fore a few seconds, wel one of the wookie's came around the corner verd fired a few fast shotes and the wookie dove back behind a wal "they are here, so eather you 2 clim over had wal or im gona lift you over"

Because of his red vision, Chris failed to see the fragile hands being shredded by the wire fence, and so remained upbeat as usual. Looking behind them at one of the wookiees, he glanced at the Mando. "You're up, hot shot. Hie me some cover so I can get little miss out of here. Come on, love." Since she was apparently incapable, he slung her over his shoulder and begn climbing the fence. Scaling it in mere seconds, he crossed it and jumped down. Nodding to the apparent ally, he set the girl down carefully and smiled. "See? No hassle."

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd used his jetpack to flie over the fence al the wile continuwsly firing at the wookies until he was on the other side of the fence "thad when smoothly"

Veevleigh

Rainbow's eyes went wide as the stranger took her in his arms, carrying her over the fence. Oh, she couldn't complain, she couldn't climb it, and they needed to get over it, but she didn't often allow people to touch her (and they didn't usually want to), it wasn't part of her usual pattern of behaviour. On one hand because she didn't want people realising just how soft and non-existent her muscles were, and on the other hand, because people didn't usually want to get that close to a girl who thought half a bottle of perfume a day was an acceptable thing to wear. But in this case, it was necessary, and before she could say anything, they were over the fence.

She looked at both of them, and could only give them a nod of thanks. But it wasn't over yet.
"Wookiees are good climbers!" She pointed out. Unlike herself, but she didn't add that bit. "We have to keep moving!" She told them, before dashing off towards another alleyway. She hoped they would follow, and frankly not ask too many questions about what had happened back at the fence. She skidded to halt by something, and looked down. "Sewer grate!" She yelled, pointing at it. There was no way she could lift it, but if one of those two could... "We can escape through the sewers!" She explained.

She didn't go on to add that this made sense since wookiees could hunt by smell, and track her perfume through the city easily. But the sewer would throw them off and let her escape. Even if it meant going down in the sewer itself, which Rainbow considered an extremely unpleasant thing to do.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"]@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd used his flamethrower on the fence till it was red hot hoping the heat would keep the wookies away fore a wile, he flowed her lifting up the sewer grate, waiting fore them to jump downe " downe we go"

Looking at the sewer drain for a few seconds, Chris shrugged and walked over. "Whatever the purty lady says. Hey buddy, you want a quick job? Cover our rear ends while we make a hasty escape, yea?" By offering the Mando a 'job', he hoped to do two things. First, to get rid of the guy. Chris felt he was intruding on his 'alone time' with the woman, and was rather annoyed by it. And second of course he would he saving the young beauty. Opening the drain hole, he hopped in and looked upward. "Come on in, I'll catch you."

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow looked down in to the sewer, not fancying what the jump would do to her frail muscles, and instead decided to climb down the ladder, wincing as her hands touched it. It was a difficult climb for her, as she had no upper body strength to support herself, and had to balance herself carefully on each step with her legs. The ladder was horribly rusty, and covered in an unpleasant grease that she didn't want to think about, and thanks to her heeled boots, she didn't get far before she slipped anyway and fell in to Chris's arms with a bit of a yelp.

Managing to scramble away a little, she wrinked her nose and choked. Rainbow hated bad smells, which given her habit of drowing herself in perfume probably wasn't surprising, and this sewer was the worse. They were on a thin ledge just above what could only be described as thick sewer sludge, which she was most definitely not stepping in. She began to walk along the ledge, but it was thick with moss, slime and general unpleasantless, and she almost immediately slipped, grabbing Chris again to steady herself. Her boots were totally gripless, of course, so it was going to be slow going.
"Well, at least we're not in a rush?" She laughed as she let go of Chris, and began to take baby steps, like a deer on ice, careful not to slip in to the sludge. "The wookiees will never smell us down here, and if we close that grate, we're safe. We can go as slow as we l-" She only got that far before something, a hissing, spitting noise, echoed through the sewer. The cry of a Diagona.

She gave Chris a sheepish look.
"Just the wind, right?" She said nervously.

@Chris Tolaran@Verd Ordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom