Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Night on Nar Shaddaa

Verd Ordo

V
id prefer making shure you 2 make it out of this alive, wat good is acsapting a job if the cliend dies anyway"
Verd folwed them into the sewer closing the grate behind them following them at some distance anof to interfere if anything when wrong.
@[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Chris watched as the young woman daintily climbed down the ladder, eventually slipping and falling into his arms. "Well, I couldn't have planned that better myself." Smirking, he continued to smile as she constantly slipped, using him for support. Looking around the sewer, he sniffed a few times, seemingly oblivious to the smell, then huffed as he heard the Mando plop down behind him. Not what he had hoped for, but perhaps he could learn to deal. On second thought... Turning back around, he faced the man. "Now look here chum, I don't need you babysitting us. You'll do better covering us from up there. Now shoo."

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow wasn't entirely happy with Chris's smug remark, but knew better than to say anything. It was slow going, but she skittered and slipped her way along the sewer, grasping Chris's arm in her tiny dainty hand the entire way. She couldn't move any faster, her stiletto boots were useless in the slime, and the horrible muck that filled the sewer off of the ledge wasn't an option. Not only was it about the grossest thing Rainbow had ever seen, but it was clearly viscous. In high heels and with Rainbow's total lack of muscle power, if she fell in that, she'd be stuck fast. And she didn't much fancy that idea with whatever was making that sound.

"Let him come along!" Rainbow insisted as she skittered slowly along. "I keep hearing something, and I can't go any faster than this, okay? So if it comes for us, a guard would be really cool." @[member="Verd Ordo"] @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Verd Ordo

V
"wel than you can consider me Thad guard, and don't worry ill stay at a respectable distance" Verd followed them sating back his pistols drawn just in case.
@[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Chris huffed a little, but conceded. 'Whatever the lady wants...' Putting his arm around her for "support purposes", he took out his blaster an kept it ready. Gun in one hand and damsel in the other, he felt like the average action hero in a holoflick. Smirking to himself, he gazed around the dim sewer as he heard bellowing overhead, likely the wookiees the woman was so scared of. 'I could have taken those carpets down easily', he thought to himself. Still, he now had sludge and a possible sewer monster to deal with, so his spirits stayed up. (are they ever down?) Being careful not to slip in the darkness, he kept the girl close to him.

Veevleigh

Rainbow moved painfully slowly, but whenever her impatience got the better of her and she tried to hurry, her heels just slipped uselessly and she nearly fell, each time having to grip tightly to her strange savior's waist. Something that she was sure he just hated, judging by how keen he was to hold on to her. There was another growl, and Rainbow decided it best to try and talk a little to take her mind off of it.

"Sooo, I'm Rainbow, nice to meet you both." She smiled at them, pretending that she didn't hear the plopping noise that was probably an eye popping out of the muck to observe them, before disappearing beneath the murky substance. "Uh, sorry about the.... you know..." She shrugged, but as far as she was concerned, it was still the stranger's fault for blasting that wookiee. He should have known what she had meant! "Anyway, I-"

At this exact moment, something bizarre happened. Something that defied every narrative convention. Something that would have the Atrisian population spitting in disgust, no doubt. Because the lurking tentacles monster that was spying upon the gang did not attack the brightly haired chirpy waifish girl, in defiance of every single bizarre holotoon ever made by a horny adult male. Instead, it naturally attacked the largest meat source. Given one of them was a tin can, and one of them was a tiny bone sack, it instead went immediately for Chris, bursting out of the slime with tentacles flying towards him, with a terrible hiss.

Rainbow could only shriek, and slipped, falling on to her backside as it attacked.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

"Well, my name's-" Chris was instantly cut short when a massive slimy tentacle flew at his chest, knocking him backward. After sliding a good deal in the muck, he got up, got his bearings, and raised his blaster to the strange beast. "I'm Chris, and that is one dead monster." Making his way over to it, he patted his hand on the Mandalorian's shoulder with a smirk. "Stay out of this one flyboy, he's mine." And with that, he charged straight at the monster, firing off a few rounds before ducking under a tentacle. Doing so sent the said tentacle straight at the man-in-a-can, leaving the black armored Mando to fend for himself. As soon as Chris stood up straight again, he fired another round at one of it's many appendages, causing it to burn and fall off. "Damn i'm good."

well this was a heck of a day for her on shadda she came to relax so things werent so much intensise, saved for the fact that she just witness a wookie git killed then there came the fun. The wookies thought she'd killed the wookie, so taking off running she quickly got on her comm to a friend she hoped was on the planet"verd hello verd are you on nar shadda by any chance

Verd Ordo

V
"shue thing dude, just dn tr o et killed I stil expect to et payde" He stoo bc only sootin at tentecels had am o close to him, he awserd hi com "I am star thoug im in th sewers richt nowe, some pepol pissed o a group of wookie's, but is ther soming o I this jut a social call?"
@[member="stardust"] @[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow, unfortunately, was oblivious to Chris's heroics, although at least now she knew his name. Instead, she panicked, already having hurt herself by falling, and she scrambled to her feet to run. She slipped again immediately, crashing down. She got up quickly again, but again slipped, and this time slid helplessly in to the muck.

She squealed to this, which she thought was perfectly justifiable since she was now up to her knees in sewer gunk. Luckily, her knee high boots protected her clothes and skin, but her boots were certainly ruined, and the heels had made sure she sank firmly in to the muck. She quickly tried to scramble out, but it was too late. With no muscle power whatsoever, she was firmly trapped by the gunk. She couldn't budge. And with a diagona thrashing about in it not far from her, this was a very bad situation to be in.

As a rule, Rainbow never asked for assistance. She had a habit of being rescued or helped anyway thanks to her general slightly helpless nature, but she never asked. She had her pride, after all. But in this situation, she immediately broke that rule. She was in real trouble, and terrified.
"CHRIS! HEEEELP! I'M STUCK!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs in blind panic. @[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

Getting paid? What was the man getting paid for? He had simply stumbled across the situation, just like Chris had. Very unlikely he was getting paid for anything, unless it was for dressing in the suit. These thoughts went through his mind, which unfortunately left him vulnerable to attack. Looking up, he notice a thick tentacle just in time.

"CHRIS! HEEEELP! I'M STUCK!!!"

SMACK.

A second later, one hundred and forty pounds of flesh came flying backward, just missing the pink mess of hair. Shaking off the dizziness, he jumped back up, looking around for her in a daze. "Right away ma'am!" Shuffling over to the girl, trying not to trip over himself, he grabbed her hands and began to pull her out of the muck. Taking a sniff of the air around him, he suddenly missed the overpowering perfume. However, being a "gentleman", he didn't say anything. A few tugs later, and he realized the boots weren't budging. "Sorry sweetheart, the boots have got to go."

Veevleigh

Rainbow struggled as Chris tried to yank her free, but she was so weak her efforts were pointless. Her only chance of getting out came from Chris.

"PULL HARDER!" She shrieked, squirming desperately but clearly helpless. "I am NOT walking through a sewer barefoot! GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT NOW!!!" She screamed, practically wailing in terror as the diagona seemed to advance. @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd Spoke into his comunicator wel holding the swere moster away frome the others " hey star are you oke?" @[member="stardust"]

Complying with the girl's wishes, Chris pulled harder, taking care not to rip her arms from their sockets. He groaned as he felt the resistance, but it immediately faded seconds later, and she popped out. Still grappled to her arms, he tumbled backward, falling into the muck. As fate would have it, he was then turned into an instant cushion for the falling Rainbow. Bracing for impact, he shut his eyes.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

"Ow! OW! OW!!!" Rainbow complained as Chris pulled, her frail arms feeling like they were going to pop out of their sockets, but finally, with a squelch, her boots popped free, and Rainbow was loose from the much. Of course, by laws of comedy convention, Chris immediately fell backwards in to the muck himself, and Rainbow landed right on top of him. A manouvere that luckily saved her from getting too splattered in sewer gunk, but Chris was now entirely coated. "Sorry!" She exclaimed, quickly using him as a bridge of sorts to scramble off of him and back on the ledge, to avoid stepping in the muck and getting stuck again.

"EUGH! Grossest... day... ever!" She announced, flicking her hands to her side with a disgusted look on her face. Although she'd gotten off much better than poor Chris. Luckily, by now, the diagona seemed to have had enough of a beating, and had slinked off. She wrinkled her nose, and looked down the sewer. "I think there's a ladder up ahead. We're nearly out!" She exclaimed. @Chris Tolaran

Verd Ordo

V
"yeah im stil whit others but I can meat up whit you soon im almost ouf this sewer" Verd said into hi com well moving to the ladder still looking around to make Shure al was safe.
@[member="stardust"] @[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom