Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Night on Nar Shaddaa

"Mmmmph!", came a muffled reply to Rainbow's apology. As soon as she scrambled off of him, he pulled himself up and wiped some of the messy gunk off of himself. Ripping off a piece of his shirt that was strangely untouched, he used it to wipe up as much of the sewer slime as he could. Thankfully none had gotten on his face, since it had been covered by the lovely woman in pink. In response to her comment about the ladder, he looked up at it and smiled. "Nice eyes, doll. Let's get out of here, yea?"

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow nodded, although truthfully she wasn't keen on the ladder. Climbing down a ladder was one thing. Climbing up required upper body strength, which Rainbow didn't have. But before that, they had another challenge anyway. The sewer grate. Even if Rainbow could get up the ladder, she couldn't lift that in a million years, so she simply nodded to Chris and waited for him to climb up and open it. She still wasn't saying anything about her problems, although by now it had to be obvious even to him. If not before with all her problems, then getting stuck in the gunk had to reveal that.

Luckily, Chris seemed easily distractable and she hoped he wouldn't dwell on it.
"You first!" She smiled, gesturing upwards. She couldn't wait to be out of the sewer. @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Chuckling, Chris climbed up the ladder first, the only thing that wasn't covered in slippery goo. Once he made it to the top, he elbowed the grate cover, it popping up almost immediately. Shoving it aside, he climbed out and offered a hand down. By this time, he had long-since deduced that she was physically weak, so he would help her in any way possible in that aspect. "Come on pinkie, up you go."

Veevleigh

Rainbow took Chris's hand with relief, but even with his help, she struggled, especially when she got to the top and had to lift herself out of the manhole. Chris quite literally had to pull her all of the way out, and whenever she tried to do even part of the work herself, she seriously seemed to put in absolutely maximum effort to no beneficial outcome. But, nevertheless, with Chris's help, she finally made it out of the hole. Their ordeal, at least for now, was over. "Thanks." She smiled, because it was important to thank somebody, even if she never asked for the help in the first place.

Even better, she looked around, and realised where they were. Just outside of the starport! She actually let out a relieved laugh.
"This is perfect! My ship isn't far from here! We'll be safe and I can get a shower!" It was pretty clear that the shower was her priority. She paused for a moment, apparently thinking. "But there's no way you're coming in my ship like that. I have an idea! Hoses for cleaning down the ships are just around here. We can rinse ourselves down first..." She suggested, leading Chris towards the water.

Of course, it never crossed Rainbow's mind that making herself dripping wet in front of him was probably a tiny bit cruel. @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd climed out of the manhole "wel it looks like you 2 came out alive so good luck whit whatever your planning on doing" Whit thad said he walked away frome the duo and spoke into his com agien. "oke star im at the starport."
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Chris Tolaran"] @[member="stardust"].

A low chuckle came from Chris as he was led by hand toward the water. "Man, do I know how to show a girl a good time." Smirking, he gladly followed wherever she wanted to go. Once they got to the water hoses, he motioned for her to go first. He wasn't as disgusted by being dirty, and he knew she had been screaming about it, literally, the entire time. So, he let her go before him. "Ladies first."

Veevleigh

"Thanks." Rainbow smiled at Chris's offer. She had no choice, after all. She HATED being dirty, so leapt at the chance to go first, and hurried over to the hoses, grabbing one.

She strained, but these were industrial hose pipes, and they had plenty of heft to them. Rainbow strained to lift it, throwing all of her pathetic body weight in to it, but she couldn't budge it.

"Okay.... That's... That's.... Quite.... Heavy..." She stammered between straining to lift it before giving up, short of breath. She gave Chris a look, half desperate and half reluctant. "Uh... I think... I'm gonna need you to spray me down..."

@Chris Tolaran

Maybe it was the concept, maybe it was the terminology, but Chris jumped right in. Grabbing the hose, he turned it on, set it to an intermediate level so it wouldn't break anything (namely, bones) and began to spray her down. At first, nothing happened, but the dark, smelly gunk soon began to rinse off, leaving the pale peachy skin on the beautiful Rainbow. "So, you gonna douse yourself with another layer of perfume after this, or leave it be for a while?", he cracked while he hosed the frail woman down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom