Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie

Hey all,

Just introducing myself. Looking forward to getting involved. I have a little past experience with SW roleplay from my younger days but I've been wanting to get back into it for some time. Did a google search and found this place. :)

I've been wanting to do a pirate/smuggler/mercenary-type ship crew RP so if anyone would be interested in working with that idea with me or joining in I'd love to hear from you! I'll be working on my character sheet and posting it soon. It could even be a "convoy" of multiple ships if you'd rather have your own - whatever, I'm open to ideas!

[member="Mizor"]

Welcome, man. I was going to shamelessly promote myself to you, but Nomad did it for me. We're a mercenary group that joined up with another mercenary group for cool toys and stuff. We've got ships, and if you're real good, I can make you one of my captains...

Thanks for the welcomes and the faction suggestions! Think I'll work on my character a bit more before I decide on joining a faction or not. I think he might be too much of a loner to work with more than a few people that he really trusts.

Quick question though, what are the rules on droid companions (if there are any)? Was thinking about having my character own a droid or two as part of his ship's crew.

Mizor said:
Thanks for the welcomes and the faction suggestions! Think I'll work on my character a bit more before I decide on joining a faction or not. I think he might be too much of a loner to work with more than a few people that he really trusts.

Quick question though, what are the rules on droid companions (if there are any)? Was thinking about having my character own a droid or two as part of his ship's crew.
Check out the Codex and you can find the NPC creation sheet.

[member="Chaos Maxtor"]

objection.png

Welcome to chaos. I am looking toward to seeing what character you would make and see how you fit in my plans to distribute cookies,all over the Galaxy. Yes it's that time again and this Sith has a list.

Also, a quick question, should I make a new account for my character? If so, do I do that just as I did my current account? Even if I use the same e-mail? I made this one with the intention of it reflecting my character but it appears everyone uses separate accounts so I assume that would be proper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom