Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie

Thanks!

Not sure what TRF is, my SW RP experience comes from an old 2D text-based MMO called "Furcadia". (Yes, it's a game for furries.. :p But the artwork was easily modified/created and had some very good Star Wars groups back in the day)

So, I'm new to forum roleplay but from what I see it seems pretty much the same thing just without the visual graphics.

Oka Osaa

Welcome! I assure you the Novas would be a fun group to be with. Just try it for one day and you'll see :)

Anyways, this forum is the best I've seen and probably the only one I'll ever RP on. You'll have a fun time.

As for the droid question... I have a standard astromech if you wanna go to my bio and check out my submission under companions. The only limit would probably be an OP battle droid or an astromech that shoot laser canons lol. If you want a really tough and strong droid, there's a good chance a dev thread will be needed. Like for materials that you can't get easily. I suppose you'll learn along the way though.

Hope I helped a little and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you.

[member="Lucky"]

Thanks everyone! Already put in a thread for my droid NPCs that got approved so I'm looking forward to getting into some RP soon! Will probably be making a thread in the next day or so, so feel free to come by and play with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom