Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie.

Hey everyone. I signed up a few days ago but have just now decided to go ahead and introduce myself. I am the writer behind Rhia Thalasa and Ozan Yavessk and I am very excited to be here.

I am not new to roleplay, nor Star Wars specific roleplay. I come off a now shut down Star Wars PvP (without author permission of character death, so for the sake of story, it's a nice feature to have here) roleplay forum where I roleplayed for about six-seven years. I'm already liking this place quite a bit more and hope to meet many of you in roleplay, and if any of you do want to roleplay with me, feel free to shoot me a PM on either one of my character accounts and we can hash out the details.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="The Ones"] - Greetings!

You seem to know what to do and how to do it already, but I'll still extend the hand that if you want anything to help you out, just shout.

Have fun out there!

[member="The Ones"]

Welcome indeed! I hope you enjoy RPing in this community. Of course, whenever you have any questions about this board or how it functions (I doubt you would need to ask anything about RPing), don't hesitate to ask! :)

tumblr_mjafo4cigp1qet7m2o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom