Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie saying hello

Hi all. As you guessed from the title I'm new to the site (actually I've discovered it only today). I'll lurk for few days till I'm satisfied with my character's bio. Once I have character created, can I just join any public RP thread or is there a RP section for newcomers?

Thanks a lot.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Actually I have a question (maybe several). Are credits of an importance here? Just to know whether I should include them in my character.

Tegaea Alcori said:
No, there's no economy or credits system. Within limits you can 'buy' anything you want. If you want to pay other characters for things you can of course but it's not official.
And it has to be reasonable. Someone who is working as a bartender is not going to have a Blackbird starship that can hide from just about everything. Its really just a code of common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom