Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another day, another post.

Greetings to all, My name is Bridgett, or Brijibrads as I'll be responding too on here. I'm a college student with way too much time on my hands now that finals are over, and I have been dabbling in the star wars universe recently. It started with friends getting together to play the MMO, but as many have noted, RP just isn't prevalent there. I have done many post-by-post rpgs throughout the years on mythweaver, and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I figured this would be my best bet as opposed to a MUD (I get confused easily by so many words in a tight space). So here I am, hoping to have a fun time, and if given the time, make my mark on the world as you all know it.

JsVUAGI.jpg

Here's to a good time, may the drinks forever flow and the posts always exist.

Better get started if I want to make my mark, am I right?

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Gatsby-toast-gif.gif
Welcome! May we RP and drink together as we spin grand 'ol tales of wonder and awesome.​
:) If you ever need help, or have trouble starting an RP, or the like, don't hesitate to PM me. I know [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] has those big baby blues, but... he is a tricky one.

Looks like the biggest thing I may get confused on is factions. Should I get one before finalizing my character, or make the character and then try to find one. Also, seems that going force user is hard right away, so should I just have force sensitivity as yes and then work towards training and whatnot within a faction (once again referring to first question)? And then finally, assuming the answer to the previous question about force is yes, be sensitive and wait, just figure out a NFU rank and such?

Thought of another one, if its in backstory, is a ship a go or no go from right off the bat?

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
You can make any character work, be they NFU or a Force User. My Seilois character is a Freelancer and a part of no faction, and I am in a lot of RPs with him and have a blast. You can also be force sensitive and not be trained in it, also means you can't really use any force abilities, but you can leave that option open for down the road when you feel ready.

The only thing about Force Users is that if you want to use their potential then you have to be trained by another Force User, which usually happens in a faction. To join a faction, just make the character, go to the factions tab, find a faction you like, and join them. It is fairly informal. Once you are in there, it has different sections you can read through to figure out what is what.

Ships are up to you. There really isn't any policing on the matter, just common sense. A padawan or freelance merc really isn't going to need a Star Destroyer, but a freighter or some other type of personal transport? Sure. Many factions even supply their people with ships. If you can buy it or work it into your back ground, go right ahead. There is also no official credit (Money) system.

If making a Jedi or Sith seems daunting, there are many Sith and Jedi on here who would be happy to help. I, myself, have a fairly new Jedi character, so I would be happy to help in whatever I can.

[member="Brijibrads"]

Alrighty then, any one else helping would be great but I'm going to sleep on this and think about it some more. (I started looking at this around 4 AM my time, so its time for some sleep)

[member="Lelani Sevestra"]
Hey hey hey, one I'm not Daenerys any more. Two, I'm not bad :(

[member="Brijibrads"]
Welcome aboard the Chaos Train! :) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. You are not required to join a Faction, however there are many of them out there to choose from. Check out the Factions tab on the top bar to have a nosey through them, or the Faction Advertisement board. :)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Welcome to the Chaos [member="Brijibrads"] - hope you enjoy your time here! Just shout if we can help kickstart you out there in the wide array of stars that is our galaxy.

And yeah, watch out for ^ THAT Admin. :)

Have fun out there!! :D

[member="Rasu Gan"]
From my limited knowledge I would say that being a war-time jedi would be extremely exciting, so lets go with that, however I think I'm going to go with the back story I have written up now, smuggler or some sort of NFU for the time being, then look into factions after I establish character.

And to anyone who knows the answer or can point me to someone who does. Do I need to be a part of a corporation to submit a technology creation thing? There's a specific design I want for my weapons and no one seems to have posted it yet, but I can figure it out and make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom