Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5m5qOKV.png

UXv8MFl.png

At the Beach
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corin Autem Corin Autem
One Piece, Cover, Wide Brimmed Hat

There was a lingering look between the Ultranaut and the Sister before each broke and looked to the scene. The woman's reply enough to appease the words as each mentioned food.

"Food sounds wonderful." She offered to the pair before slowly rising and stretching. The cover tried to slip in the breeze before each edge was pinched and closed.

"Please lead the way." Millia laughed a little, smelling something cooking and obviously able to find it, but seeming to enjoy the company more than giving in to hunger.

O B J E C T I V E I: Beach Party
She eyed the man with a hint of confusion, unsure as to what exactly he was getting at. "If your trying to work out what I'm thinking about, your doing a poor job of it." She said softly, her eyes going back to several individuals. Corin had gone off with her new friend, the Empress was in the company of some man who seemed to keep her at ease. All in all, it seemed things were fine. She took another sip of her drink, and swirled her straw in the glass, mind trying not to be irked by the man. She didn't quite understand what he talked about speaking about. 'Jango Feets' and 'Clone Wars'. Also, seven hundred years? That wasn't possible. She frowned, mulling over what he had said and not able to make sense of it. "As for my occupation, I'm on vacation, and work is the last thing I need to speak of." She was concerned that someone might know of her identity as a bodyguard, especially to the Empress. Was this common knowledge? Should she plan on undergoing another facial surgery for the sake of her Empress? Perhaps, but until it was asked of her, she wouldn't do anything hasty. There could have been another explination for it.​
He was making a very poor choice of words at current, and the act of removing his eyeball did little to impress her. She had been missing over half her face for several years, something akin to a detachable eyeball wasn't impressive. If anything, it told her that the man before her was lucky to be alive. "Like I said, if you wish to join me then I take no issue. But for both our sakes, I'd rather avoid talk about my disfigurements for future reference, if you understand." She stared at him for a long moment, and realized she had been growing angry at the thoughts​
She released a breath, eyes moving back to staring off into the horizon. She was frustrated. Just once she'd like to go a day without someone calling attention to her implants. Just one day.​
She decided to turn to something else, trying to be socialable. "What is a Clone War?"

oFmkOzR.gif

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
UXv8MFl.png
Objective I.: Have fun, and try to seduce get Zachariel.
Equipment: Bikini || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch | Corin Autem Corin Autem | Jedi Master Sir Blair Jedi Master Sir Blair | Dimitri Lindzinsky | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red
dRUm20K.png
[ Summernight City ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Indeed, Ingrid could rarely be herself; for the woman's job was always first. Always. And there she was expected to have a cold, distant personality. After all, Darth Tacitus said that with her behaviour, the woman could be a role model for all the citizens of the Eternal Empire because she fit into the Empire perfectly. This was greatly helped by her dual nature. Ice and fire. Ice is the legacy of her father, a rigid, cold soldier who can only open up to his family. And the fire; the fire is her mother’s legacy, playful, seductive, passionate, flirtatious.

They fought an eternal struggle in the red-haired woman. Against strangers, fire rarely won. But as a spy and agent, she was able to play this at any time. Perfectly. She was quite special in this respect, as is the genetic anomaly in her bloodline. And the fight with the Omni only made her colder. When she felt nothing there because she had voluntarily taken up the condition to defeat The Manifold The Manifold , that state left a great mark, wound on her, which has not completely disappeared since. Adam Osborn warned her that i.e. state could devour her, kill her, it is able to destroy why she was Ingrid, her personality could be the price for that state. She smiled sincerely at the man's words this time.

"This is my original appearance. That’s exactly what I looked like before I became Shadow-born. I didn’t change anything when I "picked up" this form again, it’s me, I’ve always been, and I’ll stay that way. The only "change" is that I'm not getting old. But as you know, as a Shadow-born, I really became ageless." she said honestly and let the man feel this through the Force.

The lack of moles may have caused the impression that it was just a chosen exterior; but it wasn't. For the teasing squeeze, Ingrid opened her eyes for a moment, but she didn't protest and her body didn't tense. Moments later, she was already sitting on the man's shoulder. She laughed again as Zachariel leaned closer and hugged her more tightly.

"But let's face it big boy, it worked!" she whispered and purred in a deeper voice. She knew that even if she really wanted to seduce the man, it would be a very difficult thing due to his species, but that was not the case here. Still, she leaned closer to Zachariel, now really so close that her lips almost touched the man's, in this situation she spoke again. "Knowing you, if I think right, you want to scandalise everyone here on the beach, aren't you?" she asked purring.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

UXv8MFl.png

Interacting: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | @Tovald Kahmen | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch | Corin Autem Corin Autem | Jedi Master Sir Blair Jedi Master Sir Blair
Links: Armor/Bodysuit

Chuckling at Ingrid's words, Zachariel shook his head. Looking her over again, Zachariel's eyes bore into Ingrid's. Circling her as he did, his hand traced from her shoulder to her neck, pausing on a clasp around her neck. Flicking it, his hand went to her neck, squeezing gently as he spoke, enjoying the fact that she was gazing at him, rather than holding her eyes closed.
"No dear, that's not what I mean." Giving her another once over, Zachariel chuckled. "Your chosen appearance isn't what I mean, rather your attire and how you behave currently. As I said, all but a goddess to mere mortals."

Chuckling low, his hand went to her chin as he continued.
"Thank you however, this has certainly prolonged our little game. And I am glad to know you enjoy your current form, I can understand why."

Then their game continued, with her now atop his shoulder. They leaned ever closer, so close as to all but touch, and Ingrid continued speaking. Grinning at her, Zachariel growled low before responding.
"Only partially Ingrid, I do believe I ended with the better view." Head not moving, Zachariel's hand patted her thigh, even as his grin grew. Rumbling a laugh once more, Zachariel's lips were but a hairsbreadth away from Ingrids own, his voice matching her depper tone. "Perhaps I do, Ingrid, perhaps I do. And if I understand you, you're not opposed to the idea either. The only question then is, how much would you like to scandalize them?"

Free hand reaching up to grasp Ingrid's hand beneath his chin, Zachariel's grin never left his face. Eyes alight with amusement, he didn't move, eyes never wavering from Ingrid's own, grip on her not wavering. He was as still as a statue, all but daring Ingrid to make some move, any.

YbCOyAa.png

Conn Dagorian

C
Conn's smile widened at Ivixa's response, excited to see her exuberant reaction to seeing him. She always was a bundle of energy. He braced his legs as the Asa’nyx launched from her chair at him. Ivixia was pint-sized but her she packed a lot of power in her bantha charge, rocking Conn back as she slammed into him, her arms reaching to embrace him. Conn's arms likewise encircled the feisty sniper, lifting he from her feet.

The first thing Conn noticed was that Ivixa's body was denser, while keeping her attractive curves, she had built up firm muscle underneath her supple cyan-hued skin. The second thing he noticed was how amazing it was to hold her again.

Letting her feet find sand again, Coon waited to get a word in. The vivacious woman fired questions at him, only to interrupt herself. Ivixa pulled out a hololink, pulled him close and staged a quick selfie. Conn leaned into the image frame, working himself around the Asa’nyx's large ear, grinning. After the image capture, Conn stood up straight and finally replied.

"Well hello, gorgeous." he crooned teasingly. With one step away, he snatched up an empty beach chair nearby and set it next to Ivixa's. "Yes, I'm making, well, made money. Working here and there, no place that stuck. What about you, what have you been doing to get that hard body?" The mercenary asked, reaching down to gently squeeze her bicep, again feeling muscles he didn't recall her having before. "..And what are you doing? I know you have too many coveted skills to be languishing unemployed." Conn asked his own like of questioning, eyeing his old companion. Ivixa's colorful features made her appear much like the vibrant flowers adorning the tropical foliage that edged the beach.

Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

UXv8MFl.png
Wearing: Pink Bikini │ SunglassesOversized Hat
Tags: Conn Dagorian

Pink blush swept over her features at Conn’s always-charming wiles, her eyes continuing to bore into his green orbs as he spoke, as if she were hanging on every word that left his slender lips. As she suspected, Conn had been doing mercenary work for various employers across the galaxy, over the past few months. Ivixa chuckled nervously, as within that same span of time, she had slain more than her fair share of guns-for-hire on various operations and missions for Blackwatch.

For a brief moment, her features took on a cold set, as the thought of accidentally killing Conn came over her. She very rarely actually looked at the people she killed, given her specialization. In her mind, she made them out to be nothing more than targets. The possibility that she could have possibly viewed Conn the same way scared her.

“Oh!” Ivixa said with an awkward smile. “Well, that’s...good.” She added. “I’m glad you’re making money, but...maybe…” A short pause.

“Actually, we’ll deal with that later, I’m just...glad you’re here, with me.” Ivixa said a genuine smile forming across her visage as Conn moved to take a seat in his beach chair, with Ivixa following right behind him to sit directly on his lap without even a moment of pause.

“Just more of the same, really, swordsman.” Ivixa said as she settled in, using the pet name she given Conn during those nights together on the Scintilla and the Happy Tree Friends space station. “Firing heavy guns, making men scream for their mothers, getting my hands wet, the usual…” She continued with a coy smile, as she traced a delicate, manicured hand around Conn’s chiseled jaw. “I’m with Blackwatch now, by the way. Got a promotion recently. The training was a little more strenuous than usual, so I’ve been...going a little harder to keep up.” She added.

“But, you know...merc work...” Ivixa trailed off, contemplating her words for a few seconds. “I can help out with that. Wanna listen, swordsman?”

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
UXv8MFl.png
Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch | Corin Autem Corin Autem | Jedi Master Sir Blair Jedi Master Sir Blair | Dimitri Lindzinsky | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red
dRUm20K.png
[ Summernight City ]

"Oh! This is also me! There are very few who really know me. Those who know me know that this is me too. I just can’t show this side of me to my citizens… and I’m instinctively aloof with most people. There are few people with whom I am able to behave not only coldly, distantly, but like this." she said; directness to Zachariel really didn't have to be played, they went through together a lot enough to build and formed mutual respect and maybe a camaraderie between them.

It really was her, the basic nature was flirting, this kind of game with others. Another issue is that she really had to suppress this while working and since she is basically distrustful of others, the coldness, the distance behaviour is more comfortable for her. And the dress... she chuckled softly.

" This is a completely solid attire. If you’re curious about being bolder and more flirty than this, I suggest you check this in the tabloid press. You can find quite a few really spicy pictures, all of them made by the paparazzi when I was on a date with my husbands." she said, still purring, flirtatious, and winked at Zachariel at the end.

They were all elegant dresses, of course, but flirty and very different from her usual not average uniform. Ingrid loved to dress like that, but she chose to whom she would wear such clothes. As the man reached her chin again, she smiled. And not long after, she was sitting on the man's shoulder. When Zachariel pats her thighs, she laughed softly and stroked gently the man's shoulders and nape. She didn't move after the man's words for quite a few moments, then chuckled at the words again.

However, at first she did not answer, her eyes gleaming merrily and Ingrid biting playfully into her lower lip, making her face and gaze even more youthful, even naughty and flirtatious. That was the moment when her husband, Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal , always lost all resistance against the woman and could no longer say no to her.

"I think the real question is... how much do you want this to be more than just a game between us." she asked in a whisper, under her breath, gently smoothing along the man's face, returning to his chin, neck, stroking the man's nape with her other hand, but her lips still not pulled farther away, they were still dangerously close together, and she still looked into the man's eyes, without blinking.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Omen just shrugged at her confusion. "Nevermind, forget I said anything about it." He only nodded to her asking to never talk about her disfigurements and noting it down in his memory. He had always just seen his mechanical arms and legs as unavoidable changes in his life so he had assumed the young dark-haired woman would just think of it of her implants in the same way. But then again he didn't know anything about her so he should have known better than give her even more trauma from wherever he had got those wounds from.

He took off his boots and played with the sand with his artificial skin-covered mechanical toes, wanting to focus on something else but talking for the moment. Wait, was that... He quickly pivoted and thought about the large burly man the Queen was flirting with. His outline and description seem similar to a warrior described in reports who had fought for the Maw at Lao-Mon against a Master Nimdok on Lao-Mon. He quickly took out his datapad and took some pictures just like a regular tourist would, even taking a small 30-second video of the two together. Maybe it would be useful later.

When she asked what the Clone Wars were, he raised an eyebrow as he thought about how much this galaxy needed history textbooks. "Long story short, big war 850 years ago fought between the Old Old however old Republic and the CIS of the time. I was one of the soldiers who fought for the Republic before getting frozen in carbonite and only getting thawed back out again a year ago. It still seems like yesterday...But yeah that's me..." He didn't ask for her backstory because he knew the unknown woman wouldn't give it. Instead, he just looked at the waves and let all his worries drift away. This is what life should be like and even though this feeling wouldn't stay long, he held it to to his heart nonetheless.

Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Conn Dagorian

C
Tag: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

After their ardent embrace, there was a moment of hesitation on Ivixa's face, apparent to the man who had spent time with her both in the bedroom and the battlefield. She hesitated again, leaving some subject dangling between them to be addressed later, something about his work. Ivixa recovered from whatever had passed through her mind, and Conn didn't pursue it. Soon enough, there were laughing like old times.

The compact dynamo of a woman settled unexpectedly on Conn's lap. In truth, he should have expected it. Ivixa was a walking dichotomy. A highly skilled and sought-after sniper, a true killer on one hand, a vibrant, sensual, fun-loving woman on the other. Conn had been gifted in knowing both. He shifted until both were comfortable sharing the beach chair, Conn snaking one arm around the buxom Asa'nyx and nuzzling her pale mane of hair. Ivixa explained that she was doing what she was good at, killing and spreading terror like a little battlefield horror. "So...the normal..." He teased, until she mentioned Blackwatch.

"Blackwatch huh?" The Secret Police of the Eternal Empire. Conn whistled, a hand idly stroking on of the Asa'nyx's large ears. "Sniper" the nickname that had coupled with his, "...that is an elite and feared unit. You are more bad ass than ever. Now I can see where you got these." He splayed his hands over one of Ivixa's thighs, thick with muscle. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

Ivixa's voice took on a tone, one he remembered well, it was almost seductive, teasing, and it always got his attention.

"I'm listening..." He replied, reaching to sip at his drink, very much enjoying the reunion.

UXv8MFl.png

Her features went flush with enchantment as she felt Conn’s firm hand grasp her thigh, all while she continued to idly stroke his chin, a soft series of giggles leaving her lips in the process. In truth, Ivixa couldn’t begin to figure out why they had stopped meeting. It was likely circumstances bringing them apart, as Ivixa joined Blackwatch and Conn worked for other employers. However, under the wiles of his flattery, the diminutive Asa’nyx felt a familiar surge of confidence, the kind she felt only in his presence.

It was why she didn’t hesitate to kiss him.

Plump, pink lips moved to press up against Conn’s gracefully-curved mouth, in the process unwittingly pushing aside the mercenary’s drink, possibly even knocking it over entirely.

“I’ll tell you...after this, swordsman.” Ivixa whispered in between breaths as she continued to gently explore his lips, her hands pressed around Conn’s jaw as she did, measuring every indentation, scar, and shift in his features. “Babe, why did we ever stop...doing this?” She said softly and somewhat wistfully, a giggle on her lips as she spoke. “We are so, so behind on this, but don’t you worry, swordsman...” The Asa’nyx paused, briefly pulling back from the kiss in order to look Conn directly in his green orbs. “We’re gonna get caught back up, even if it takes us all day and all night.” She whispered, her voice taking on a low, provocative tone as the words left her lips.

Then, she kissed him again.

UXv8MFl.png

Interacting: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Links: Armor/Bodysuit

Nodding to her words, Zachariel knew she spoke the truth. He had seen the shock of Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas upon seeing Ingrid flirting with him, had seen how it surprised her. No doubt most in the Empire were similar, with no idea what Ingrid was truly like. Thus, there was an appreciation on Zachariel's face, at the candor of Ingrid between them.

At her next words, he lets out an appreciative rumble, chuckle low. As he responds, his voice is just as flirtatious and purr.
"Perhaps I shall, I'm sure they'll be lookers if your current attire is any indication."

Not moving under her gentle strokes, Zachariel's grin remained strong as his gaze never left her. As she bites her lip, Zachariel is drawn closer, grin morphing into a smirk as he's lost in her expression. He was about to lean closer when she spoke once more. Her words bring him up short, stopping him as he thinks.

Leaning forward quickly, Zachariel gives Ingrid a quick peck on the lips, deciding to have that fun while he still can. Then he leans back, a smirk on his face, before he lets out a breath. Pulling his head back, Zachariel puts his head on her thigh, head tilted to continue gazing into Ingrid's eyes.
"As... fun as that sounds..." His hand traces along her thigh, calmly caressing her as he continues. "I don't think you or I want that, just a way to let loose and have fun outside of work."

Giving her thigh a kiss as well, Zachariel's chuckle shakes Ingrid a bit, even as he lifts his head once more to her. Eyes still looking into her own, Zachariel smiles genuinely.
"However, I wouldn't be opposed to more personal fun." Chuckling, Zachariel's eyes hold a gleam in them, one of the flirtatious and adventurous kind. His head is leaning forward once more, a smile still on his face. "And who knows what the future may hold."

YbCOyAa.png

Conn Dagorian

C
The diminuitive Ivixa fit perfectly in his lap, just like she used to. In fact, the fell into that remembered dynamic so easily that the Asa'Nyx squirmed around and planted a kiss on his cocktail-slick lips. The woman's movement bumped that cocktail, which sloshed violently in the glass, splashing over in rivulets over his and and wrist. That didn't faze the mercenary a bit, who didn't hesitate to return the kiss he had truly missed in the past months.

Whatever it was Ivixa wanted to tell Conn, it was given a backseat to the more immediate pleasure of the reunion, her small hands cupping his face, skilled fingers remembering each feature as their mouths did the same. It was always that way with Ivixa. Dynamic, vibrant, brash, bold. She encompassed the sensual as passionately as she did the kill. That was what had hooked Conn, what had made the cyan-skinned compact firecat of a woman so damned irresistible. Like a fireworks show, Ivixa made you oooh and ahhh with delight, while watching with jaw agape at her sheer power.

"Why? Doesn't matter now, does it? We're here, now. I say we go with your plan, and catch up." Conn crooned with a wry grin, even as those pink lips assaulted him again. His fingers laced through the long, thick pale hair and sensually caressed the length of her long broad ears as they devoured each other in kisses. Blackwatch death squad operative or not, Ivixa was still the passionate tiger he remembered.

UXv8MFl.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Summernight City ]

The game and the flirt continued between the two of them, Ingrid chuckled softly at the response to what the man had said with similar emphasis as the woman had spoken so far. Ingrid definitely entertained; it was all in her eyes, too, for her two blue eyes were still gleaming cheerfully and amusedly. A flirty smile appeared on her lips at last.

"Do it Zachariel!" she whispered softly.

After her question, the man moved quickly; since Ingrid didn't know exactly what the other wanted, she moved immediately as well. When a woman played like this, she had a rule; there is no kiss on the first date. After all, this is usually the way to get her chosen interest to last, or maybe fall in love with the woman. Many men love challenges and the woman they can’t get immediately because she exceptionally says no, such a woman is always challenging and exciting. Ingrid didn't count Lipsec as a date because they were both in armour and there was no chance to do more than some flirting. So she quickly put her fingers between the space of their lips, so Zachariel could only reach her graceful fingers, not her lips.

"Don’t spoil the game, there is no kiss on the first date!" she purred.

If Zachariel still does what he originally wanted, Ingrid let the man put his head on her thighs, continued to watch him, and stroked his neck softly and playfully. To tell the truth, the woman expected a simple no; she knew the man's species so much that she knew what they were like. That's why the rejection had no effect on her, she still looked into the man's eyes and smiled at him.

"Good answer!" she purred, she leaned quite close and gave a kiss to the man's head if Zachariel let her.

She laughed again and leaned quite close to the man again after the man kissed her thighs, here in return she scratched the man's neck with her fingernails, thus expressing her liking wordlessly. Ingrid regretted a little that the man had already tried to kiss her and was impatient, though she was used to it; most of the men were infinitely impatient in her vicinity, and the woman brutally took advantage of it, loved to play with this fact.

"What if my previous question was about whether the more serious meant you wanted to continue this game in a more private place?" she whispered, still maintaining eye contact, as well as their lips almost touching again. "That’s why I’m sorry you spoiled the game for today." she said under her breath, but she did not lean away and still caressed Zachariel's nape.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

UXv8MFl.png

Theme: THINK

For a moment, it seemed that the tiny sniper would never stop assaulting the mercenary with kisses. Lapping up the taste of the cocktail drink on his lips like a hungry cat, Ivixa purred softly as Conn caressed her ears, a tingling sensation washing over her body as the sensitive appendages were manipulated by the swordsman’s strong, masculine hands. In turn, Ivixa decided to repay the favor. With a high-pitched giggle, she placed her plump lips around Conn’s left ear and kissed the cartilaginous organ a few times, before teasing him with a gentle bite from sharp teeth which were capable of cutting through raw nerf steak like a vibroblade through paper, a feat which the swordsman would be quite aware of.

“You’re right, it doesn’t now...” Ivixa mused softly as she stroked the ex-Jensaari’s rugged features, before pulling her mouth back from his ear. “But, I do...wish it could have been different.” She added wistfully. “Blackwatch just was taking so much of me.” She paused for a few seconds, considering her words as she locked her golden gaze with Conn’s vibrant green orbs.

“While I don’t regret my decision to get inducted, I do regret missing out on this.” The Asa’nyx said softly, taking a deep breath as the words escaped her lips.

“Missing out on you.”

Unable to help herself, Ivixa moved to press her lips up against Conn’s own, smooching the mercenary with primal, untamed passion that left her feeling a fresh surge of overpowering lust.

UXv8MFl.png

Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

"Excellent!" Clapping her hands together, Corin rose to her in one fluid motion, her eyes lighting up as she looked to her new acquaintances. "Follow me." Leading them out from 'neath the shade, the Ultranaut let her nose guide her as she made her way towards where a comrade was busy barbecuing. If not for his erratic dancing, Asmus Omaand Asmus Omaand might've heard the trio approach. Instead, the man seemed to have entered something of a trance. Trapped in his own little world, he kept his back turned to them as Corin gestured quietly for her entourage to tuck in, a small smile playing across her lips.

"Help yourselves."

Snatching a bun and napkin from a nearby stand, Corin nodded her appreciation to the cook as she went about picking what to eat. As if on auto-pilot, the Ultranaut loaded up as much as the bun could hold before stepping away from the barbecue. Her eyes were to the sea when she took her first bite. Huh. Not half-bad. Bobbing her head in approval, Corin let her gaze wander around the beach as she ate. Lil was still where she'd been when Cor had last seen her, still talking to the same guy. That was nice; the cyborg didn't have many friends, and it made the Major happy to see her brave what could be considered beyond her comfort zone.

Looking around some more, Cor's eyes widened as she noted the presence of none other than Isla Draellix. Though the Ultranaut knew little of the woman, she knew enough to say that Isla had been a major player in the events that had unfolded on Panatha. And there was Ingrid, too, still toying with the whatever-he-was as if she were born to it. Maybe she was.

Poor guy.

Shifting her gaze back to her new friends, she said, "How're you finding the food? Not too crispy, is it? I did warn Asmus on the way over not to overdo it, but whether he hears anything 'sides the voices in his head is a mystery to me."

Conn Dagorian

C
Perhaps that was what had happened between them. Exactly what was happening there, under the warm tropical sun with Ivixa in his lap. They couldn't keep their hands, or mouths, off of each other. They had a simpatico, some dynamic between them that drew them together like light into a black hole, into physical tangles that neither had ever complained about. But... it was distracting to their careers. Conn might have convinced himself hew as past it. But it took .001 of a standard second for those cravings to flare up and lick at him at the mere sight of Ivixa.

He hummed in wry delight as the Asa'Nyx's sharp teeth nipped at his ear. Ivixa was a locksmith, and could seemingly unlock Conn regardless of his mood or situation.

Yes, Blackwatch. An elite organization like that would demand almost total devotion, or at least time. They had to, it was what made them elite, effective and feared. They didn't just work for Blackwatch...you were Blackwatch. "I miss it too... you have no idea." Conn replied before Ivixa's plush mouth planted again firmly on his. Her big floppy hat, long knocked away, left her hair free to be stroked. Con's drink was pushed down into the sand, so that he had another free hand to stroke and caress the bodacious cyan beauty.

"So, what are we going to do about it?" He asked with a grin, breaking the kiss, but his lips still brushing hers as he spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom