Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing the Magrath Family White Tie Formal

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Alexandra Cinthra said:
T-t-two mothers, it defie- oh wait, youre Circe... it makes sense now :D
adam_lolol_gif_by_fercatas-d4l68fd.gif
((( Actually, it was exact cloning hybridization and a bit of Sith alchemy. :3 )))​

Jate Kar'ta

Mandalorian Avenger
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Well if you guys need a flute player and got the creds look me up. I'll even wear something you guys might consider nice.

Yoru Shakou

Group A please report to 'An Endless Waltz'
  • [member="Darth Vornskr"]
  • [member="Krest"]
  • [member="Kung Seilois"]
  • [member="Mikhail Shorn"]
  • [member="Lucien Cordel"]
  • [member="Seir'ari"]
  • [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

[member="Jate Kar'ta"], you will be added into Group B; whose thread 'Beneath the Stars they dance' will be posted shortly.

Yoru Shakou

Group B please report to 'Beneath the Stars they dance'
  • [member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
  • [member="HK-36"]
  • [member="Tamara"]
  • [member="Eternae Raziel"]
  • [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
  • [member="Tal Kyramud"]
  • [member="Enigma"]
  • [member="Jate Kar'ta"]

It's okay, take your time. I'll try to keep Group B in order and reigned in a bit until you can make it in so you wont feel lost and left out. [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Yoru Shakou

If you're not able to make it [member="Eternae Raziel"], we can always get you into Group C

Group A and Group B are both filled and the threads have started [member="The Plague Doctor"]. It is likely that you'll need to go into Group C.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sorry, ma'am. What I meant was that Enigma could have my spot because I won't be participating with Ashe. If someone needed a spot, I guess that means one is now cleared up for them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom