Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing the Magrath Family White Tie Formal

Yoru Shakou

It is time for the Baroness to get the recognition, activity and creative input that this character deserves from me; which I have been lacking as of late. Thus I announce the Magrath White Tie Formal. As with the original idea; this is a ball for the characters to come and mingle; without the thought of having to stab each other in the back or come to an all out brawl. This means that there will be NPC guards that can and will throw you out if you arrive for the sole purpose of causing trouble.

For tonight; during the Magrath White Tie Formal, there is no Jedi vs Sith, Mando vs Everyone, Everyone vs. Protectorate. It is simply the high class of the galaxy coming together to share stories, make business contacts and maybe a betrothal or two. Even those whom are capable of wooing the Baroness may receive her favor. No this does not mean that she is going to jump into bed with you or any sort of fade to black situation during the ball. After all, even the Baroness is going to be attempting to woo people from the major factions to get some orders in for Magrath Industries.

Now then, as the original idea did become rapidly bogged down and chaotic; I ask that everyone please have some patience. I understand that if there is a large portion of people that wish to join; I may have to split it into multiple balls so no one feels left out or left behind. This also means that I am asking for people to give a day or two at the most so that a good majority of the people can get their post in and remain up to speed. Another big thing; I ask, or rather I am begging for is please, please, please have substance to your posts.

I understand that some people are just starting out; or still have trouble. I just ask that you try; I will even set up a private thread if you would like some one on one rp time to help with writing.

Other than that, it is time for fun. So for all of you whom would like to join, please RSVP (other wise known as post here with a mention.) Get on your snappiest duds you have and lets get this White Tie Formal going.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Hm, I don't have the credentials or clout to get an invitation to a ball... but I could have been hired as additional security? Maybe?

How he is going to stop Darth Vornsky should he go on a rampage? No idea. But guards are more for image anyways.

Yoru Shakou

If this were a Black Tie even which is semi-formal then maybe. However White Tie event is full blown Evening Wear formal; so it'll have to be [member="Krest"] in a tux.

I can go with the added security [member="Kung Seilois "]and the Baroness will be the one keeping [member="Darth Vornskr"] in line.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'll give it a look into. :)

Krest in a tux needs to happen!

DISCLAIMER: If I see ol' Vornsky, I'm sucking out his soul. Nothing personal. :3

Edit: Can Ashe wear a kimono?

[member="Baroness Magrath"] Another quick question. Is there a set black color (I only read the link briefly) or can Krest wear another color? Them black tattoo's will blend in with the tux, making his red stand out that much more.

Yoru Shakou

It has to be strictly formal wear; so I believe an armor dress would be a no no [member="Ashe the Reaper"] Just don't fall apart or leak any kind of decay on my floors.

[member="Krest"] It doesn't have to be Black; however it would still be some form of dark color.

[member="Baroness Magrath"] You limit me so much :< MY DREAMS
SHATTERED

AndrewFezzaBrightBlueBling4.jpg

LET ME WEAR IT! PLEASE!

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
Hey, might be fun to actually try and design a Star Wars suit for the occasion-- though I'm not really sure that Sarri'd be considered 'high class' unless he put himself forth as a "cultural proprieter" as his legal title lies for him.

Still, it'd be fun to design something even if it ends up in the OOC area.

Yoru Shakou

Sorry, has to be dark [member="Krest"]

You're 'Dead' tag title [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

You may get in just on the fact that you're a slaver and the Baroness' operations also involve a large population of slaves. [member="Seir'ari"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
You=Undead
Zombies decompose in many depictions of them.
The concern is understandable.
Undead =/= Zombie
Zombie = Undead
Ashe =/= Zombie

Edit: On the contrary, as long as I keep drinking blood now and again, I can keep going theoretically forever and be stronger/prettier than a mortal form. At least, until someone decap's me. :O

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
shut up
you know what I mean
you get the point
*flips table*
I TOLD YOU I'M AN nerf herder, BUT SOMEONE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME

On another note, I may bring my alt into this. May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom