Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Annihilator class warship

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a Ship that has the firepower for my plans
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: none
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Assult cruiser
  • Length: 3,000 meters
  • Width: 1,000 meters
  • Height: 500 meter.
  • Armanent: Very high: 24 heavy turbo laser cannons, 64 turbo laser cannons, 64 ion canons, and 12 tractor beam projecters.
  • Defenses: high
  • Hangar Space: Average
  • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
    • Starfighters: 8 Squadrons
    • Support Craft: 3 Squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very low
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
  • Other complement: 10,000 troopers, 12,000 tons cargo
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator⁵
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Frigate Weapons
  • Standard Targeting Systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Advanced Turbolasers
  • Advanced Laser Cannons
  • Advanced Shielding
STRENGTHS
  • Has high firepower and defences
  • Can enter atmosphere for easier troop landings
WEAKNESSES
  • Has bad maneuverability
  • Cannot land on planet.
DESCRIPTION
This ship is the workhorse of the Navy of the Order (The Order of the Force). It is grey and is vary large. It is able to carry a moderate landing force and fighter Squadrons. Thy ship is powered by a vary strong reactor core, and is moved by its 4 ion engines. The ship has powerful weaponry to defeat most ships of its size, that dare stand in its way.

Last edited:
Classic warship but we have some issues.

b5d486b01536298a32474abb6d6a4c64.png

I cannot do a ratings review until this is solved. See, you are a Minor Faction, so at 4,200 meters, you cannot have a Minor production ship. At 4,200 meters, it be considered a Unique ship as it is a combat ship. Please change the production rating or sizing.

Also I am pretty sure there is no such thing as Super Turbo Lasers, please remove the Super part. Also if you need help figuring out a few, there is Quad, Triple and Double. The Super could be replaced with Heavy as that is generally the higher classification of a Turbolaser.

Also I have no idea what you are doing for Primary Source section. Clarify.

Let me know when you make the required changes.
Varloc Varloc

You still have not done the following:

Also I am pretty sure there is no such thing as Super Turbo Lasers, please remove the Super part. Also if you need help figuring out a few, there is Quad, Triple and Double. The Super could be replaced with Heavy as that is generally the higher classification of a Turbolaser.
That means no Super Turbo Lasers. You can say heavy if you want as that is accepted or show me the wookeepedia page showing Super Turbo Lasers as I cannot find it.

Also I have no idea what you are doing for Primary Source section. Clarify.

You are also still breaking the length rules.

b5d486b01536298a32474abb6d6a4c64.png

You are at 3000 meters which qualifies as Limited. Going above 2,000 KM means it becomes Limited. There is no middle ground. Mass/Minor share the same rating. This submission is current production rating is Minor. You are a minor faction so either make your production Limited OR decrease this to 2000 meters.

Let me know when you done these changes. All of them.
Varloc Varloc

• Hangar Space: Average
  • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
    • Starfighters: 16 Squadrons
    • Support Craft: 6 Squadrons
2000m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 5 | Low: 8 | Average: 11 | High: 14 | Very High: 17 | Extreme: 20]
This is incorrect now, please repair to the average.

Thy ship is powered by a vary strong reactor core, and is moved by its 4 ion engines. The ship has powerful weaponry to defeat any ship that dare stand in its way.
Sorry I missed this, can you make it more of Can Defeat any ship...remember that Super Star Destroyers exist also so I do not think this ship can win against SSDs. Rewrite this place.

You are above one rating. Please decrease one rating
Varloc Varloc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom