Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Hello! I’ve been a member of this page for several years but I’ve been absent and I am trying to restart and get my character back up and running. This morning I came across the Tython shatterpoint thread. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what that thread might mean for the site as a whole and what an Annihilation even is. Thanks!!

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Hello! I’ve been a member of this page for several years but I’ve been absent and I am trying to restart and get my character back up and running. This morning I came across the Tython shatterpoint thread. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what that thread might mean for the site as a whole and what an Annihilation even is. Thanks!!

Annihilations are battles over the destruction of a planet. The first Annihilation was Csilla, which resulted in the destruction of Csilla. The second was Korriban, which was successfully defended. The current one is Tython and it is ongoing. It is quickly breaking Chaos records, having secured an insane amount of posts in a very short time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom