Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annaliese Zambrano

294997b7493e2ca48b5298e538b3d241.jpg

NAME: Annaliese Zambrano
ALIAS/NICKNAMES: Ana
FACTION: Ths One Sith The Iron Empire

• Zambrano Bastard
  • One Sith Inquisitor
  • Sith Acolyte
  • Dark Jedi Padawan
SPECIES: Epicanthix
SEX: Female
LOVE INTEREST: [member="Reinhard Baelor"] (OOCly agreed upon)
HEIGHT: 173cm
WEIGHT: 56kg
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Porcelain
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

( + ) Mental Immunity -

( + / - ) Zambrano pride -

( - ) Does not take 'No' for an answer -
( - ) Obsession -

PERSONALITY:
Vain, and self-serving, Annaliese is motivated wholly by her own self-interests rather than for the greater good.

1q4ry2S.png

BIOGRAPHY
One of Kaine Zambrano's many bastards, Annaliese was not a product of love, but of fear, and violence - fear of the man who sired her, and the blood-stained legacy that preceded him. Who her mother was is inconsequential to the story of Annaliese's life as the pair rarely saw one, and her mother held little love for the child who served as a reminder of a much darker time in her life.

Raised by her grandparents who were of Panathan nobility, Annaliese was never in want of much. Her grandparents ensured all her desires were met, and she received nothing less than the best whether it was education, toys or clothes for the blood of their beloved God-King pulsed through her veins. As a result, No was an answer she was unaccustomed to receiving. Although her status as a bastard prevented her from inheriting anything from either side of her family, Annaliese was the favoured grandchild due to her paternal heritage.

Years passed, seasons changed, and eventually the child became a young woman, and the young woman followed in the footsteps of her father, and joined the One Sith where she became a Sith Inquisitor. At first, Annaliese found her job as an Inquisitor to be an interesting one, but over time, she grew bored of it until she met Reinhard Baelor, a man she took an interest to. Her interest in the man quickly turned to infatuation then obsession, and her allegiance changed from the One Sith to Reinhard.

Eventually, this obsession would lead to Annaliese abandoning everything to leave with Reinhard during the mass exodus from the One Sith, and into the Unknown Regions where the Iron Empire established itself.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
SOON™

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

I am not a dog, I do not fetch for a bone.

POSSESSIONS:
CREATIONS:
Annaliese Zambrano's Personal Armour
Annaliese Zambrano's Lightsabers

WEAPONS:
CZ-835 Machine Pistol with a magazine of both 5.56mm FLARE and SHOCK Slugs
Czerka Fighting Knife
Mother-of-Pearl Hairstick
All purchased here.
Tactical Fighting Blade | Received

ALCHEMY:
Alchemist Starter Kit
Womp Rat
Womp Rat Care Kit
All purchased here

[SIZE=12pt]SKILL LEVEL
IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII

Beginner - Adept - Advanced - Mastered
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]ABILITIES: [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Telekinesis (Force choke, push, pull) I[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Force Barrier I[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Force Sense I[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Force Speed I[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]LIGHTSABER FORMS:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Form VI - Niman[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] I[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Jar'kai I[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]| TOTAL ROLEPLAYS - 04 |
| ONGOING - 01 |
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]A Phrik of a Time (5) - Annaliese and Reinhard are sent by the One Sith Inquisition to dispatch some rebels, remnants of the recent civil war looking to plunder some phrik from a One Sith affiliated mine.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| CONCLUDED - 03 |[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| DOMINIONS/REBELLIONS - 00 |[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| INVASIONS/SKIRMISHES - 03 | [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria (Dueling Thread) (2) - Annaliese is dispatched to the battlefield during the One Sith Invasion of Togoria to join her colleagues in eliminating Republic heretics.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Phrikin[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]' Hell (4) - Annaliese under the supervision of another Inquisitor deals with heretics on Sekalus and retrieves some phrik[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] - Incomplete[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]The Abyssal Zone (5) -Annaliese fights on the side of the One Sith during the Galactic Alliance invasion of Dulvoyinn[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] - Incomplete[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| FACTION - 00 |[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| TRAINING - 00 |[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| DEVELOPMENT THREADS/MATERIAL GATHERING - 00 | [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]| TAGS |[/SIZE]​
- Inquisitor Rank -
AEeUcoL.png
- Invasion Tags -
inj2C9n.png
pCYzx8U.png
E0HVyDH.png
- Misc -
eePyloS.png