Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animated Map - Someone poke an admin plz

So back in September, I made this.

mapfullslow.gif

I was poking around in my files and found the base .psd, and I realized I'd like to make this up-to-date, to really give us a sense of how we got where we are. Would it be possible for some Admin, when they get the time, to shoot me a list of links to our maps since September?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Lol, look at the Sith Empire and Republic grow so big, imagine what the timeline will look like in a month or two when the Republic, or some other large faction like the OP or something Die out.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The map was that clear once?!?!?!?! :p

That's really cool. I'd just love to see the Sith Empire slowly, steadily grown and then magically recede like a fire with no air. :D

Actually, something like that actually gives one a great opportunity to study factions' OOC sense of strategy and make predictions as to where they'll generally expand and where wars or borderlands may form well off in the future before they've even clear. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom